Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Need new friends :/

Posted By:
bluehalo23
bluehalo23
StarStarStar
Hey guys I am sorta new and nothing has been happening on Kidzworld. I know it may be because of school starting, but I would really like it if I could make some friends to talk to because I am extremely bored. Being bored is my only weakness; I can not live without fun. So I was hoping, maybe I could get some friends to talk to. If you are bored post on here what you are wearing currently smileMaybe that can make you unbored smileEnjoy your life and peace off. 

You are beautiful. Don't believe the lies inside your head. You are strong. Even when others show off. You are popular. No matter how many friends you have. You are important. God made you and He has a plan just for you.

TOBUSCUS!!!!!!!!!
Intro of Darkness, the redness, then whiteness

Need new friends :/

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello welcome to KW! And of course I will like to be friends with you. (:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos