Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
in_ghostly_love_4ever
in_ghostly_love_4ever
StarStarStar
'Kay, the dude who first started this needs to know what to capitalize in a sentence, I mean REALLY! You're telling people to do it, and then you aren't following your own rules!

" When dark creeps in and eats the light
Bury your fears on Sorry Night
For in the winter's blackest hours
Comes the feasting of the Vours
Nobody can see it the life they stole,
Your body's here but not your soul..." - Simon Holt in "The DeVouring"

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
charliea Lock
charliea
Star
that will help Hippie

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
me2134
me2134
Star
hey nice tips thx come to my profile later its awesome!!!

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Seth1997
Seth1997
Star
Well im one of the first to ever register but i never took look till now ok you know where it say pictures go to upload pick a picture pick pretty much anything but nothin that has cussing okay that will get you banned so upload wait till a adim will accept it r if you want i can get one to accept if i know Honor and he a admin okay when it accpeted go to add this picture as avatar or somthing like that have fun ps: add me if you want and have more questions just ask. Sincerly, Seth1997 A kidzworld user PS:have any more question just ask Pss: Thx for taking ur time to read this helpful suggestion! smile

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
lou lou hottie
lou lou hottie
Star
thanks how do you add friends Frustrated smile hope we can be friends [color=green]

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
lou lou hottie
lou lou hottie
Star
hey guys heres some great tips: if someone asks how old you are its ok to tell them just dont give personal info like youre phone number or home address be friendly if someone asks you to e-date make sure you really no them before you do and one more thing if you dont think its ok to type like gr8 ttyl cu l8r and stuff like that is definitly ok its kidz wor d knock your self out just because someone tells you to "shut up" remeber you dont have to listen to anyone but your HEART

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Monquayfan
Monquayfan
Star
thanks for the tips

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672 Lock
XxyellowsunshinexX_1513672
StarStarStarStar
how do u change ur pic?

☆RAWR☆

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Cra_Z_Catholic Lock
Cra_Z_Catholic
StarStar
Thanks alot! I just got this acount yesterday, so I don't know any of the rules yet. This really helped! Big Grin

Life is not about waiting for all of the storms to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Two Great Facts of Life:
1. There is a God.
2. You're not Him.

Tips For New Users

Posted By:
Allana01
Allana01
StarStarStar
Well I NEED more tips on how to blog and stuff!

This is mwa's signature.Check out my profile single boys!! Hottie alert!!Hottie alert!! NCIS Rocks!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos