Back left
Back right

i am confused i have no friends on this site!!!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I dont know what to do no one every chats to me when i write them!!could someone tell me how to get a picture and a name besides anna lessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
whats your name

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I can''t seem to get on chat the chatrooms will not let me get on and I did everything I could please help meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
edilynnedi

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
sorry i am new cant help u can b my friend

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Date: 5/30/2007 2:41:09 PM
Author:
I dont know what to do no one every chats to me when i write them!!could someone tell me how to get a picture and a name besides anna lessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Leese is a Glitch. Press the Logout button at the top-left hand side of the screen and simply log in. That should fix everything.
Also, They won''t chat because they''re chatting with their own friends. People who ask to Chat and ask for Friends are ignored here.... Sorry.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Hey anna-lesse sure i would like to be u r friend on internet. I am also a member to this site and have no friends.would u like to have friendship with me?

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
ill be ur friend

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Hey anna-leese! my name is basketball_girl and I just started this yesterday and I still have no friends. Help me!

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I WONT BE FRIENDS WITH YOU.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity