Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Kidzworld mod and admin info.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
So you've just joined Kidzworld and want to know who to ask for for help? Well you've come to the right place. List of mods: Admins: Allenachilles -The boss. James - The second boss and the marketing man. Jordan - The manager. Moderators: Asyna - New mod! Moderating on Fridays and Sundays. Cicada - Chat mod on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday and at the moment she's covering for Honour as he's gone back to school and may come back. Honour - Chat mod on Mondays - Thursdays but he's gone back to school and may come back to Kidzworld. Blairo - Tuesday Mod Lonepine - Don't know much about her but she only does approvals and she's full of awesomeness and is one of the nicest people on KW. Mess with her & Zonkers! bops you in the nose! (From Zonkers!) MischiefManaged - Chat mod for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. She's quite new. Be nice! Tongue Out NikkiLou - Chat mod on either Saturday or Sunday. Also new. Be nice! Tongue Out Valancy - I think she's only a substitute chat mod now I think but if she is she'll be on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and she does approvals. Developers, programmers and designers: Chenny - The designer. Codemonkey - The lead developer. Gohan - Another developer. Krillin - Another developer. Mod_Patrol - A robot/computer for Kidzworld designed by James. Also a moderator. Junior Mods: ChocolateLab - Jr. Mod. CuriousJake - Jr. Mod. -Damaged - Jr. Mod. GawjussGracieex - Jr. Mod. GirLovesPiggy - Jr. Mod. Hugebear - Jr. Mod. -Kat- - Jr. Mod. MetallicaGirl21 - Jr. Mod. MusicLove11 - Jr. Mod. Testing_dont_approve - Krillin's test account. Happens to be a Junior mod. xXxPlasticSmilesxXx - Jr. Mod. Zonkers! - Jr. Mod. -Allie- - Jr. Mod. Miscellaneous: KidzworldNews - Just an account with Kidzworld news and updates. It's James I think. Grin Nglow - The editor. Dear dish-it - The person who sorts out your problems. That's most of them. There might be a few more designers and developers but never mind. xPP Simon Sindy

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
lalalucy
lalalucy
Star
wow lol

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
Forgot to list me D: I was like 1 of the 3 eldest Jrs. How can you leave me out, I must destroy you nao. Oh Wait, I see myself. You should put it in Alphabetical order

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

Posted By:
lalalucy
lalalucy
Star
i dont wanna go to sleep now lol Disappointed Sad

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"CuriousJake" wrote:

Forgot to list me D: I was like 1 of the 3 eldest Jrs. How can you leave me out, I must destroy you nao. Oh Wait, I see myself. You should put it in Alphabetical order
Hmm... Good idea Jake..! Grin

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"CuriousJake" wrote:

By the way Jake, I could never forget you. Tongue Out

Posted By:
Emily8648 Lock
Emily8648
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool! smile Also happy 10th anniversary!

Visit my post, If your a new user, post here and i will add you!

Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
StarStarStarStar
whos aniversery is it? Dazed

RIP KAT

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
It is Kidzworld's 10th anniversary. Grin

Posted By:
purplefrek
purplefrek
StarStar
Kevin kinda creeps me out! lol but your good @ drawing!

I did not hit you I simply High-Fived your face!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

latest videos