Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Really new and a bit confused

Posted By:
denow
denow
Star
Hey everybody, i just signed up and I'm a bit confused. Confused It would be a great help if someone could just help me out and show me the ropes. Some stuff about me, I like to read and write, I like one direction, selena gomez, and taylor swift, i like soccer and basketball, and I'll watch hockey but couldn't play for my life. Thanx!

Posted By:
Rosa Ind!ca
Rosa Ind!ca
StarStarStarStar
add it in ur favourites...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"denow" wrote:

Hey everybody, i just signed up and I'm a bit confused. Confused It would be a great help if someone could just help me out and show me the ropes. Some stuff about me, I like to read and write, I like one direction, selena gomez, and taylor swift, i like soccer and basketball, and I'll watch hockey but couldn't play for my life. Thanx!
Hi!  Welcome to Kidzworld!  I'm Nimsajeay, (I don't give out my real name for safety reasons), and I'll be happy to show you the ropes if you want.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
hello there! welcome to kidzworld if you need any help feel free to ask me and i have some stuff on my profile in my bio and favourites that may help you 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
L4S3llyG
L4S3llyG
StarStar
Hi I'm Ally! My profile says I'm new but I have another account on here. I'd be happy to show you around if you wanted. I like Selena and 1D too btw! I'll add you, comment me or anything and I'll be happy to help.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
Just ask one of the Junior Mods/Admins! They're all over the place - you're sure to find them. But Jordan is the best one to ask, she's the manager!

Left.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and welcome to KW and me name is huge smile  If you has any questions I will do me best to help too  Angel 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, welcome to Kidzworld!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Watcha Watching (2014)

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Watcha Watching (2014)

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos