Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Im a new user!

Posted By:
CandyCherryCola
CandyCherryCola
StarStar
Hey, Im CandyCherryCola! Even though i have been on here for 2 months i don't have very many friends and it would be awesome if you could add me or get to know me! Im 15 and single! I try to add people but some deny my request.. Frown But check out my profile because we might have some things in common!! thanks Bye!! smile

&*** ~~Jenna Mason~~~ ***&

Im a new user!

Posted By:
Waleed Lock
Waleed
StarStar
Hello  CandyCherryCola! Remember no dating on the site. Read the rules

Rule #1
"We do not tolerate harassment of any kind in the chats and on the boards. This means no discrimination against people who are a different race than you, a different gender than you or different anything from you."

Rule #2
"No flooding! Don''t write the same thing over and over. Don''t write the same thing over and over. Don''t write the same thing over and over. Don''t. Get it? Pretty annoying, huh? And you can really ruin other people''s chats. While we''re on the topic - don''t start chatting about how you don''t like the other chatters or how they spell or what the topic is. Nobody likes a whiner!"

Rule #3
"Don''t swear or say gross and rude things. You might think it''s funny but I bet a lot of other members don''t and the monitors won''t either. You will get the boot. Don''t make ######## explicit comments."

Rule #4
"Don''t post htmls or web addresses on our boards or in our chats. We have no way of knowing where you are sending someone or if it is safe so we won''t allow people to connect to outside htmls from Noise or Bark."

Rule #5
"Do not give out your personal info. This means never tell people things like your real name, your age, your address, your digits ###### #######. This also means don''t give out something as simple as your town name. Sure, say you live in Florida, but don''t say Daytona cuz that totally narrows the scope and someone could find ya pretty easy. ##### addresses are a big no-no too. People can get background info on you from them."

Rule #6
"Respect the topic in the board post. When there is a specific topic in the chat room - like the latest Backstreet Boys Special - don''t log on and start barking about Green Day. Both bands are great but only one is of interest to the fellow chatters."

Rule #7
"Ignore. Just click on the person''s nickname and click "ignore.""

Rule #8
"DON''T TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Why? Cuz you are yelling at them. That''s what all caps is used for."

Rule #9
"Don''t be offended if people don''t greet you right away. Some people are just really involved in their conversations and might not have noticed you are there. Go ahead and say hi."

Rule #10
"Listen. Take the time to listen to what people are chatting about so that you can make good comments. Also give people a chance to respond to what you have asked. Sometimes it may take people a minute to think of a response and type it out."
Rule #11
NO Online Dating. Dating online can be very dangerous. You never know who you could be talking to. It could also lead to disclosing your personal information 
Rule #12
No Trolling A troll is someone who posts disruptive messages in the boards with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional and/or argumentative interaction. We understand topics can be controversial and we encourage discussion of this nature. However, engaging users in an unproductive debate is considered trolling and is a bannable offense on Kidzworld. • Regular users are not exempt from being banned. • Being banned prevents access to ALL Kidzworld boards, so please think twice before you post.

Hello Everyone smile , I am a KW Helper , on Kids World,
If you have any problems,Please contact me I can help you including the moderators & Administrators,Have fun and keep everything safe & clean.

Im a new user!

Posted By:
Waleed Lock
Waleed
StarStar
Online dating can be very dangerous, You can never who you dating in can lead into harmful dangerous information content.

Hello Everyone smile , I am a KW Helper , on Kids World,
If you have any problems,Please contact me I can help you including the moderators & Administrators,Have fun and keep everything safe & clean.

Im a new user!

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
COOL BRO

GO TO THE CHAT AND TALK TO SOME KIDS.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Im a new user!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
 Welcome to Kidzworld!  smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Im a new user!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello welcome to Kidzworld ! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

The Outcast - Ch.10

The Million Pages Thread

WHY!

The Outcast - Ch.10

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos