Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > animals

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

ANIMALS

Posted By:
Fishbowlcat
Fishbowlcat
Star
I have a cat named Pearls, she's the cutest, funniest, most adorable, craziest, and innocent cat ever! Though she can be very devious from time to time I think she's innocent. Only because there's another cat on our block that tore her ear. Now it looks like an ear peircing gone wrong. Also, we call her Cat-cat, or Cat-cat Jones.
I really want another cat or maybe even a dog. If my family were to get a dog, I would want a golden retreiver or pomeranian. Maybe even a great dane. 
I've always wanted to live on a farm, so I'm going to make that happen when I grow up. The thing is, I have to find some guy that 
1doesn't care
        OR
2)wants to live on a farm too. 
On my farm I want, pigs, horses, cows, goats, lots of chickens, dogs, cats, and sheep. I might have some bunnies too!
________________________________________________________________________________
Abby L

ANIMALS

Posted By:
bunnybo123
bunnybo123
Star
i feel the same way except i dont have a pet so be greatful not to say that in a mean way. missing my bird

khya

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say car wins

Who ever says" Happy Friday" wins!-moved

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last one to post school wins!