Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > animals > pets > my dog

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

my dog

Posted By:
diva233
diva233
Star
my dog is really wonderful she is a great addition to the family i just got her a wk ago and she is so fun 2 hang around with. smile

my dog

Posted By:
-Mercedez.
-Mercedez.
Star
My Dog Is Very Adorable He Is Great Help To The Family..I Got Him In 2009 When He Was A Baby..He Is Now 2 Years Old ... ..And His Birthday Is In October #I Love Him Love

my dog

Posted By:
spirit_wolf_2192530 Lock
spirit_wolf_2192530
Star
my dog is AWSOME!! we have had her for about a month -2 months! so sooo cute and fuzzy! she loves walk, she is a chow mixed with pitbull. what kind is your dog??? and i LOVE her to death! and her name is montana. Love

love me for who i am or dont love me at all.

my dog

Posted By:
kitty cat 1999
kitty cat 1999
StarStarStar
my dog is the best his name is shadow we have grown up together he was my first christmas gift ever and i love him so much he is one of my best friends smile

i'm only me and i'm proud to be me

my dog

Posted By:
little bit 561
little bit 561
StarStarStar
I wish I had a dog

my dog

Posted By:
styleslover344
styleslover344
Star
my dog is the greatest in the world and best thing is  that we got him on February the 14th  Valentines day  xxxx Love smile

my dog

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I want a dog so badly. I have been BEGGING my mom to let me go to the local shelter and pick out a dog for my 14th birthday Big Grin for my 13th birthday i got my outside extension expanded from being in for dinner and not being able to go out to being able to be out until the city curfew at 10. for my 14th birthday I want a dog. for my 15th birthday my mom said she would let me get my permit and for my 16th birthday a sweet 16 and a car Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

my dog

Posted By:
Awesomenosity
Awesomenosity
Star
My dog is so AWESOME!! He is just a wonderful dog to have around. He's very playful and poses for the camera.  smile

BEASTIE BOYS RULE!!!!

my dog

Posted By:
swaggedup_mimi
swaggedup_mimi
StarStar
my dog sydeney is good but my lil sis dog scruffly he is bad as eva he is hyper so much so he be on punish all the tyme WHATTO DO TO STOP HIM

my dog

Posted By:
spirit_wolf_2192530 Lock
spirit_wolf_2192530
Star
i waited forever to get a dog!!

love me for who i am or dont love me at all.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

They are driving me insane!

latest videos