Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Pets
Chat about your cat, dog or even your lizard! Kidzworld pets forum is your place to chat about all your pets.

What To Do???

Posted By:
baby koala
baby koala
StarStarStar
Ok so this morning i found a pretty small egg on my trampoline which is under a tree. I dont know what to do cause when i try to pick it up the mamma flys right past my head. It sucks cuz she cant take it or anything and i just want to help and i dont want the egg to die cuz i think its like a hummingbird egg its really small So i just threw a blanket over the egg so it doesnt get cold I hope my idea wasnt stupid Thanks

Love! Don't Hate! ;D

What To Do???

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
Perhaps try moving the blanket with the egg underneath away from the tree, then take the blanket off so the mother can take it?

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

What To Do???

Posted By:
Hannah5872
Hannah5872
StarStarStarStar
Hi , I have two puppies. One is a boy and he is a rottweiler. His name is Butterball. The other dog Lucy, who's a female,  is a black lab.

Hannah Vampire

What To Do???

Posted By:
Emmalyn
Emmalyn
Star
 smile

Emmalyn

What To Do???

Posted By:
iliketigers
iliketigers
Star
take a blanket and a shoe box. and if it is a humming bird it will have no feathers and dark skin. humming birds cannot regulate their body temperature. you really shouldn't of have just took it but once it hatches you should give sugar water. use a four to 1 solution that means 1 tablespoon sugar and 4 table spoons of water. and an eyedropper. and drop 3 drops into his/her mouth.   or take into wildlife rehabilitation. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos