Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

bloody mary

Posted By:
kiddykiddy987
kiddykiddy987
Star
Bloody Mary was Mary Tudor, Queen of England, and daughter of King Henry the 8th and Catherine of Argon. All her life, she was a mean brat to her little sister, Elizabeth and her brother Edward VI. She did not like them at all and was very jealous. When Edward VI died, she became Queen Mary of England. She was hated all over for changing the religion in England from Protestant to Roman Catholic. She mass-######## over 100 Protestant leaders, earning her name as "Bloody Mary".

And yes, I have seen Bloody Mary. My friends and I decided to try it out. This is what we did:

1) We went into the bathroom.

2) Turned out the lights.

3) Ran the water.

4) Spun around 3 times saying "Bloody Mary."

5) Closed our eyes and held hands until we heard anything. (not saying this way is right or wrong, we just did it like that.)

There was a low 'thump' and we opened our eyes. There was a bloody dark-haired girl covered in blood. But it was very very dark, so very hard to tell. All she did was look at us, like an image painted on the mirror. Then we got scared and ###### ## the light, and whatever it was, was gone.
This is the true story of Bloody Mary.

One day in October, we were staying in a hotel when my friend, Kendra was telling us that if you want to do Bloody Mary in a group, that you need to link arms, hold hands and chant "Bloody Mary" fifty times in a pitch-black room. A mirror was needed and our hotel room had a large one. When we did this, it took us several tries because everyone was freaking out. We all knew when we finally got it. We were trapped in a green fog and soon fell silent.

All of the sudden, my friends were with me, covered in blood. Then, they dropped dead. That sent me running down a long corridor that never seemed to end. After seeing huge pictures of the ###### victims on the wall, I looked over my shoulder and saw a young girl in a long, black cloak. Her head was floating six inches from the cloak and she had long, white hair, dripping with blood. Her face was white with red, bloodshot eyes. She was chanting "Bloody Mary." I was trying to scream but I couldn't because the green fog was choking me. I saw that she had a long, rusty knife, dripping with blood. She was about to stab me!

I tried again to scream. When I looked forward, I noticed a large door at the end of the corridor, so I went faster. This made the figure angry and she multiplied, and all of them came at me with knives. Then, everything went completely dark... All of the sudden, the lights came on and I was being shaken by my friends. They said that I had turned purple, then white, causing them to panic. When they touched me, I fell over. They thought I was dead! I was completely exhausted and fell asleep. The next morning, I asked my friends if they had seen what I did. They said that they had phased out when they was the scary ###### pictures. It was only a couple days ago and I still have a pale face...NOT TRUE STORY!!

kiddykiddy987

bloody mary

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
o.0

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

bloody mary

Posted By:
kiddykiddy987
kiddykiddy987
Star
aww

kiddykiddy987

bloody mary

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Scary..............

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos