Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up from a dark nightmare.  It is just the kind of nightmare I get, before something tragic happens, and it, is almost always real.  As I get out of bed, I realize that something is wrong.  Really wrong.  I didn't know what it was, so I kept walking in the dark, stormy, and creepy night.  As I walked down the stairs, I had that feeling again.  This time, it wasn't that something was wrong.  It was the feeling, that I was going to get a real-life nightmare, right here in my own home.  Something was going on, I could tell.  I couldn't tell anyone, and I couldn't run, as I live in my stuffy old mansion, alone.  I've been living this way for years.  My family all went to live somewhere else, so here I was:  Alone, frightened, and scared.  I knew I shouldn't be, as my name is William Woods, and I used to be in the army.  I'm now over sixty years old, but right now, I feel like a five year-old.  I heard a creak of my old , and a shiver went up my spine.  What are my doing? I thought.  I could no longer be scared.  I needed to find out what that was.  Quickly.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone?  I could use opinions, you know.)

I headed towards the creaking noise, worrying more, with every step.  I then heard a door slamming.  It was a thundering noise, like it was a metal door.  I didn't have the courage to continue, so I quickly hid in a secret room that only I know of.  It has a small peep hole, and that's about it.  I've never used it before, as nobody ever comes into this house.  I then saw a figure lurk around a corner.  I held my breath.  It didn't look big enough to be a human, but it defiantly wasn't small.  I didn't have the guts to go out there, so I just watched the figure do what it was doing.  Right about now, I saw it move into my kitchen.  I wished I could just vanish, but I knew that that would not happen.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Me. like. Keep. Going

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
what she said^

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Me. like. Keep. Going

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, you guys! xD

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
can you guys read my story to Wink

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's more.  Sorry about (these).  Imma role player, can't help it. xD)

I kept watching intently.  This figure sure was interesting, as it opened the fridge door.  "Who are you?" I blurted without thinking about it.  I quickly clamped my mouth with my hand, but unfortunately, the figure heard.  It turned around.  Lucky for me, I was still in the secret room.  He or she, didn't see me.  I could see the figure though.  It looked like a little girl, only smaller.  Much smaller.  The figure looked confused, as if trying to detect where the sound was coming from, but failing.  I figured that I could go out of my hiding place and pounce on it, because of it's size, but I decided to stay where I was.  I leaned against the wall, waiting till my nerves calmed down.  The wall burst into two, with a huge cracking noise.  "Wait, what?" I whispered to myself, my voice trailing.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

“This is a custom built mansion.  I never saw anything like this in the blue print.”

I felt a bit nervous, but I walked down the narrow, dark, and cobwebby hall.  I didn’t know what else to do.  Like I said before, the secret room pretty much only had a peephole.  Who knew how long that figure would be there!  

I noticed that the shadows in the hall looked like figures, and the curtains seemed to move.  

It’s just phycology! I thought trying to calm myself down.  It didn’t work.  I felt like I wasn’t alone in this scary forest of cobwebs.  

Other than the spookiness, it was a marvelous place.  I wished I knew about it sooner.  Even though there were cobwebs, the area looked new, a little too new.  
I continued to walk down the hall, and I noticed that there were entrances to different rooms.  I walked into one of the entrances and it led me to a giant room.  There was small, and deep hole, that was in the center of the room.  I looked down there, but couldn't see the bottom.  I did see, some shiny stuff, but as it was almost pitch black, I couldn't tell what it was.

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Describe yourself in one word

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What month were you born in? x3

Bermuda Triangle-moved

What month were you born in? x3

latest videos