Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Part of my story! Needs opinions!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up from a dark nightmare.  It is just the kind of nightmare I get, before something tragic happens, and it, is almost always real.  As I get out of bed, I realize that something is wrong.  Really wrong.  I didn't know what it was, so I kept walking in the dark, stormy, and creepy night.  As I walked down the stairs, I had that feeling again.  This time, it wasn't that something was wrong.  It was the feeling, that I was going to get a real-life nightmare, right here in my own home.  Something was going on, I could tell.  I couldn't tell anyone, and I couldn't run, as I live in my stuffy old mansion, alone.  I've been living this way for years.  My family all went to live somewhere else, so here I was:  Alone, frightened, and scared.  I knew I shouldn't be, as my name is William Woods, and I used to be in the army.  I'm now over sixty years old, but right now, I feel like a five year-old.  I heard a creak of my old , and a shiver went up my spine.  What are my doing? I thought.  I could no longer be scared.  I needed to find out what that was.  Quickly.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone?  I could use opinions, you know.)

I headed towards the creaking noise, worrying more, with every step.  I then heard a door slamming.  It was a thundering noise, like it was a metal door.  I didn't have the courage to continue, so I quickly hid in a secret room that only I know of.  It has a small peep hole, and that's about it.  I've never used it before, as nobody ever comes into this house.  I then saw a figure lurk around a corner.  I held my breath.  It didn't look big enough to be a human, but it defiantly wasn't small.  I didn't have the guts to go out there, so I just watched the figure do what it was doing.  Right about now, I saw it move into my kitchen.  I wished I could just vanish, but I knew that that would not happen.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Me. like. Keep. Going

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
what she said^

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

Me. like. Keep. Going

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, you guys! xD

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
can you guys read my story to Wink

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's more.  Sorry about (these).  Imma role player, can't help it. xD)

I kept watching intently.  This figure sure was interesting, as it opened the fridge door.  "Who are you?" I blurted without thinking about it.  I quickly clamped my mouth with my hand, but unfortunately, the figure heard.  It turned around.  Lucky for me, I was still in the secret room.  He or she, didn't see me.  I could see the figure though.  It looked like a little girl, only smaller.  Much smaller.  The figure looked confused, as if trying to detect where the sound was coming from, but failing.  I figured that I could go out of my hiding place and pounce on it, because of it's size, but I decided to stay where I was.  I leaned against the wall, waiting till my nerves calmed down.  The wall burst into two, with a huge cracking noise.  "Wait, what?" I whispered to myself, my voice trailing.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

“This is a custom built mansion.  I never saw anything like this in the blue print.”

I felt a bit nervous, but I walked down the narrow, dark, and cobwebby hall.  I didn’t know what else to do.  Like I said before, the secret room pretty much only had a peephole.  Who knew how long that figure would be there!  

I noticed that the shadows in the hall looked like figures, and the curtains seemed to move.  

It’s just phycology! I thought trying to calm myself down.  It didn’t work.  I felt like I wasn’t alone in this scary forest of cobwebs.  

Other than the spookiness, it was a marvelous place.  I wished I knew about it sooner.  Even though there were cobwebs, the area looked new, a little too new.  
I continued to walk down the hall, and I noticed that there were entrances to different rooms.  I walked into one of the entrances and it led me to a giant room.  There was small, and deep hole, that was in the center of the room.  I looked down there, but couldn't see the bottom.  I did see, some shiny stuff, but as it was almost pitch black, I couldn't tell what it was.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What are you wearing right now?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos