Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Waking Up

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
I wake up but always fall over

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4

I wake up in the morning with less cuts on my legs than last morning. I check my watch. I had 5 minutes till work started. So much for that window shopping plan. I scrambled to put on my uniform for cleaning motels and crawled through my door. I grabbed the clothes that where on top of the cardboard and threw them through the opening. I grabbed my white headband that i was suppose to wear and ran down the street tieing it in place.
 I got on the local bus and waited for my stop. I had 2 minutes to go. When it got to my stop i flew through the bus out the door and into the motel and signing in. I got to work cleaning a room. It was really gross in this one. I wonder who decided to stay here. Once i was all done with work my manager said ," Tiku i want you to take a break-" "No no i can't i need the money!" i said. "Well okay" my manager says handing me a $20 bill. "Thank you!" i say. I run to the local phone and dial Ranghu's number paying my fee with a few coins on the ground. "Hello" Ranghu says. "Want to go shopping?.... Of course Peku can come with us....you must bring your own money....i'll meet you at Central....bye!"
 I become very happy. I finally may be able to buy some new clothes and a few more cardboard pieces to help my house. And a blanket, i need a blanket. I ran to central waiting for my friends. After a few minutes i see Ranghu and Peku come into site. Peku says "Let's go shopping!" We start at the mall. We go into our favortie shop Taki. I buy a whole outfit and a new set of pj's. All together that cost $9. Next we go to our favorite acessories and beauty needs place. I gather a hair brush some soap and shampoo and a hello kitty blanket i also grab some mascra eyeshadow and eyeliner. All together that cost $19. Ranghu then took us out to eat saying over and over that she'd pay.
 The last stop we took was at a pet store place. Peku needed cat food for her little kitten. While waiting outside i got a huge carboard box and tape at a stand for $0.99. Peku came out and asked, "Whats that for". I wondered what to tell her so i just said "I got a new cat and i wanted to make a nice bed for it" I say quickly. Peku hands me the bag of cat food and says, "Here i dont even know why i bought this we have plenty. Bye!" Peku and Ranghu turn to leave and i start walking home. Once i get to my carboard house i drop my things that i bought by it and get started making it roomy. I clear everything out and i start cutting the roof and one of the sides off. I attach half of the box on each opening and tape them down. I then take a bit of my old nasty newspaper and put it over the opening of the little carboard house. I then take my new newspaper and put it on the floor as a base. I then take my new blanket and put it over. I then put my books in a stack in a corner and makeup in a stack on the other corner. I take my pillow and put it on one side of the little carboard house. Then i put my school bag with all my homework and things in it on a edge that sticks inside my carboard house. I then take my other bag and put my clothes in it and hang it on the edge as well. I take my shampoo and bodywash and grab a bucket.
 I walked to the pond and fill the bucket up and walk back home making sure not to lose any water. I took of my garments and started washing myself making sure that i was really clean. I then dryed my self with one corner of my new blanket. I got my new pj's on and heard a meow. I looked around. It was pitch dark outside. I heard it again and felt something brush my hand. Looking down i saw a little kitten white as snow. "Aw hello there" I picked it up and checked what gender it was. It was a boy. "I guess you can live with me till you find your momma again" i say and put him in my home. I got a hanful of cat food and let him eat it out of my hands. He quickly curled up on my blanket and went to sleep. "Ill call you Runsho" i say even though knowing he couldnt hear me.
 With the remaining water in the bucket i woke up Runsho and washed him. He didn't like it but i wanted him to be clean.I then brushed all the tangles out of my hair with my new brush. I then washed my clothes in the bucket not wanting to go back to the pond in this darkness. I dump the remaining water out and put the bucket behind my cardboard house and i crawl inside. I read a little of my book with Runsho on my lap. I settle down a little and drift off to sleep.

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
feedback

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Collie.Baby Lock
Collie.Baby
Star
Its sooo good so far and love the kitty!

"Our eyes met and sparks flew instantly"

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
thx next chapter sooon

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
guys have any requests for what should happen

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 5

~Five Days laater. It is a Sunday~

I woke up that morning ready to staart something new. I picked Runsho up and settled him on the blanket. He made a tiny fuss but not to bad. I searched through my dirty clothes finally taking out what i needed. It was a white sleeveless spring dress. My dad gave me the dress to rember my mom when i was four. I remeber him saying "She alwayys looked lovely in that dress. She would lovve for you to have it" I ran out in the sunshine and took out my washing bucket. I washed the dress with the left over water and let it dry. While i let it dry i went back into my little house and brushed my hair. I rember two days ago i had an extra 10 dollars and got my hair hylighted. I had gotten many compliments at school. I didn't do it to look pretty i got it so that way people would stop suspecting something was going on at home. I then put on a fair amount of makeup and went to check if the dress was dry. I quickly changed and was suprised how much my mom's body was like mine. I put on my second pair of shoes which was my sandals. I piled food in a bowl for Runsho along with some water. I walked out of my little shack and tapped the door shut. i wondered the streets until i got to a whhite building. I walked in on a choir singing and wondered into a bench. She looked to the person to her left hoping to see a nice elderly person instead she saw Kiku. "I didn'tt kknow you went to church?" Kikku said quietly. "Neither did i till this morning" I saiid quietly back.

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos