Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Waking Up

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
I wake up but always fall over

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4

I wake up in the morning with less cuts on my legs than last morning. I check my watch. I had 5 minutes till work started. So much for that window shopping plan. I scrambled to put on my uniform for cleaning motels and crawled through my door. I grabbed the clothes that where on top of the cardboard and threw them through the opening. I grabbed my white headband that i was suppose to wear and ran down the street tieing it in place.
 I got on the local bus and waited for my stop. I had 2 minutes to go. When it got to my stop i flew through the bus out the door and into the motel and signing in. I got to work cleaning a room. It was really gross in this one. I wonder who decided to stay here. Once i was all done with work my manager said ," Tiku i want you to take a break-" "No no i can't i need the money!" i said. "Well okay" my manager says handing me a $20 bill. "Thank you!" i say. I run to the local phone and dial Ranghu's number paying my fee with a few coins on the ground. "Hello" Ranghu says. "Want to go shopping?.... Of course Peku can come with us....you must bring your own money....i'll meet you at Central....bye!"
 I become very happy. I finally may be able to buy some new clothes and a few more cardboard pieces to help my house. And a blanket, i need a blanket. I ran to central waiting for my friends. After a few minutes i see Ranghu and Peku come into site. Peku says "Let's go shopping!" We start at the mall. We go into our favortie shop Taki. I buy a whole outfit and a new set of pj's. All together that cost $9. Next we go to our favorite acessories and beauty needs place. I gather a hair brush some soap and shampoo and a hello kitty blanket i also grab some mascra eyeshadow and eyeliner. All together that cost $19. Ranghu then took us out to eat saying over and over that she'd pay.
 The last stop we took was at a pet store place. Peku needed cat food for her little kitten. While waiting outside i got a huge carboard box and tape at a stand for $0.99. Peku came out and asked, "Whats that for". I wondered what to tell her so i just said "I got a new cat and i wanted to make a nice bed for it" I say quickly. Peku hands me the bag of cat food and says, "Here i dont even know why i bought this we have plenty. Bye!" Peku and Ranghu turn to leave and i start walking home. Once i get to my carboard house i drop my things that i bought by it and get started making it roomy. I clear everything out and i start cutting the roof and one of the sides off. I attach half of the box on each opening and tape them down. I then take a bit of my old nasty newspaper and put it over the opening of the little carboard house. I then take my new newspaper and put it on the floor as a base. I then take my new blanket and put it over. I then put my books in a stack in a corner and makeup in a stack on the other corner. I take my pillow and put it on one side of the little carboard house. Then i put my school bag with all my homework and things in it on a edge that sticks inside my carboard house. I then take my other bag and put my clothes in it and hang it on the edge as well. I take my shampoo and bodywash and grab a bucket.
 I walked to the pond and fill the bucket up and walk back home making sure not to lose any water. I took of my garments and started washing myself making sure that i was really clean. I then dryed my self with one corner of my new blanket. I got my new pj's on and heard a meow. I looked around. It was pitch dark outside. I heard it again and felt something brush my hand. Looking down i saw a little kitten white as snow. "Aw hello there" I picked it up and checked what gender it was. It was a boy. "I guess you can live with me till you find your momma again" i say and put him in my home. I got a hanful of cat food and let him eat it out of my hands. He quickly curled up on my blanket and went to sleep. "Ill call you Runsho" i say even though knowing he couldnt hear me.
 With the remaining water in the bucket i woke up Runsho and washed him. He didn't like it but i wanted him to be clean.I then brushed all the tangles out of my hair with my new brush. I then washed my clothes in the bucket not wanting to go back to the pond in this darkness. I dump the remaining water out and put the bucket behind my cardboard house and i crawl inside. I read a little of my book with Runsho on my lap. I settle down a little and drift off to sleep.

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
feedback

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Collie.Baby Lock
Collie.Baby
Star
Its sooo good so far and love the kitty!

"Our eyes met and sparks flew instantly"

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
thx next chapter sooon

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
guys have any requests for what should happen

Awwww

~Claudia

Waking Up

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 5

~Five Days laater. It is a Sunday~

I woke up that morning ready to staart something new. I picked Runsho up and settled him on the blanket. He made a tiny fuss but not to bad. I searched through my dirty clothes finally taking out what i needed. It was a white sleeveless spring dress. My dad gave me the dress to rember my mom when i was four. I remeber him saying "She alwayys looked lovely in that dress. She would lovve for you to have it" I ran out in the sunshine and took out my washing bucket. I washed the dress with the left over water and let it dry. While i let it dry i went back into my little house and brushed my hair. I rember two days ago i had an extra 10 dollars and got my hair hylighted. I had gotten many compliments at school. I didn't do it to look pretty i got it so that way people would stop suspecting something was going on at home. I then put on a fair amount of makeup and went to check if the dress was dry. I quickly changed and was suprised how much my mom's body was like mine. I put on my second pair of shoes which was my sandals. I piled food in a bowl for Runsho along with some water. I walked out of my little shack and tapped the door shut. i wondered the streets until i got to a whhite building. I walked in on a choir singing and wondered into a bench. She looked to the person to her left hoping to see a nice elderly person instead she saw Kiku. "I didn'tt kknow you went to church?" Kikku said quietly. "Neither did i till this morning" I saiid quietly back.

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos