Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

another girl story ~sad~interesting~

Posted By:
justinbieberlover0202
justinbieberlover0202
Star

hello namejustinbieberlover0202 and this story im going to write is made up and i love  writing stories on my own and getting them made 4 real books  so this story is not true ~enjoy~

One late night there was a teen named ( isa) she was a outgoing person going to parties ever night or maybe even ever two days she would stay home and get dressed for the next party inventaded to go to inventaded mean a longer version of  invited to another party.And her parents names were mariah and adrian one was a nurse and the other was a doctor  they made good money (welthy) people so that caused her to be a spolied rich teen the went to hollywood heights u know the highschool  most of her friends were rich inmucture  girls to going out to parties  so if your a tenn add me and then tell me have someone ever influened you to  do something nad ok .......well what happen was late night one day went to a party as always parents at work just her whenever her mom hopefully got on break to answer a phone call and it was the death   investigator  he said , mam do you  have a daughter named ias well i need you at the death palce now its serious we need to she u your daughter was founf deaath on 967 wrety rd. at i guesss maybe a party or a getdown 5 bullets  went though her head and ten through  rough body shes death

babbycakes

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
Ouch....nice story...Frown

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
uuum...sad and interesting like you said!................................................................

My dog Coltrane

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Nice story but alittle sad for me but still very good job! smile

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
A got a little lost...? 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks

happy easter to all =]

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe