Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

another girl story ~sad~interesting~

Posted By:
justinbieberlover0202
justinbieberlover0202
Star

hello namejustinbieberlover0202 and this story im going to write is made up and i love  writing stories on my own and getting them made 4 real books  so this story is not true ~enjoy~

One late night there was a teen named ( isa) she was a outgoing person going to parties ever night or maybe even ever two days she would stay home and get dressed for the next party inventaded to go to inventaded mean a longer version of  invited to another party.And her parents names were mariah and adrian one was a nurse and the other was a doctor  they made good money (welthy) people so that caused her to be a spolied rich teen the went to hollywood heights u know the highschool  most of her friends were rich inmucture  girls to going out to parties  so if your a tenn add me and then tell me have someone ever influened you to  do something nad ok .......well what happen was late night one day went to a party as always parents at work just her whenever her mom hopefully got on break to answer a phone call and it was the death   investigator  he said , mam do you  have a daughter named ias well i need you at the death palce now its serious we need to she u your daughter was founf deaath on 967 wrety rd. at i guesss maybe a party or a getdown 5 bullets  went though her head and ten through  rough body shes death

babbycakes

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
Ouch....nice story...Frown

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
uuum...sad and interesting like you said!................................................................

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Nice story but alittle sad for me but still very good job! smile

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
A got a little lost...? 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do anyone know's a website to work on and ...

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

latest videos