Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

- The Interesting Life of Agnes Beaner - (To be updated weekly)

Posted By:
Camael
Camael
StarStar
THE INTERESTING LIFE OF AGNES BEANER

By Cam

Chapter 1: Agnes Beaner

There was a peculiar feel in the atmosphere that day; the day that Agnes Beaner appeared on my front lawn. The air, normally light and scented with the smell of the sweet green grass from the farm fields a short distance away from my home, was smokey and thick, charged with the tangible feel of electricity. She was standing in my flower bed, among the lupines and yellow black-eyed Susans, staring intently into my sitting room window. Her owl-like green eyes were glazed over and distant, much as though she had been considering the outcome of every possible situation at that exact moment in time. Having startled me at first, staring uninvited into my private abode, I had been hesitant to disturb the girl, for fear that she may have been startled and provoked into lashing out. Hours passed, and yet she stayed rooted to the same spot in which I had first encountered her among the flora outside my window. Unwavering, her expression seemed to remain in a constantly dream-like state. Who was this strange girl who had ended up in my life out of the blue, and what did she want? There were many questions I had regarding Agnes Beaner, and I wasn't about to let them go unanswered.

(( A/N: And that's it for this week everyone! Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter of 'The Interesting Life of Agnes Beaner'. Please let me know if you have any tips or comments below... I appreciate all feedback! ))

Idea, characters, and writing (c) Cam

DO NOT COPY OR REDISTRIBUTE ANYWHERE ELSE!

The reason angels can fly is because they take themselves lightly.
- G.K. Chesterton

- The Interesting Life of Agnes Beaner - (To be updated weekly)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh meh gawd I luv it

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

FOOTBALL FTW!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question

FOOTBALL FTW!

Kinda dumb question

Which new style is going right now?