Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Clara de Luna

Posted By:
gempearl_2430825 Lock
gempearl_2430825
Star
I am a monster, I know. I live and dwells in the darkness. I hid myself from daylight and goes out when the moon reigns over the sky. Needless to say, I am a beast in human form.
But before I became like this. I was Clara de Luna. A girl ever so innocent and cheerful. One smile on my face, and I can light up the whole room. 
But Clara was gone. And was replaced by another creature. A creature so vile that neither heaven nor hell would want.
But still, deep inside me, Clara was still here. Trying her best to take control over her body again. But how can I? How can I let Clara and the humane side of me prevail when a single drop of blood leave me breathless? Makes me go crazy and gives me this emptiness that nothing can fill.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos