Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk home from a boring and hard day at school, the hot sun burns down on my skin tanning it lightly. I smile, its been so warm this past month, the first warm month this year actually. As I walk down the path to my estate I see a boy I've never seen before, I know most of the boys that live around here. He comes over "Hi, um where is the closest shop? My mum wanted me to pick up some things." He has the most amazing accent soft and calm, Australian I think. I nod "There's a Co-op just down the road, you new here or something?" I ask chirpily. He grins "Yeah just moved here. Well I moved onto the Crystal Waters estate, its a nice place there." His smile is so genuine "I'm on that estate too, Summer Road. Which is your's?" I ask, I sit on the wall, its in the shade and sun has been making me sweat, or maybe its the hansom boy, he has floppy black hair that waves to the side a bit, he's wearing a blue shirt and tan chinos. I glace down at his feet, he's wearing white flip-flops. "Moores lane. I'm Kian by the way, whats your name? I'm sure a pretty girl like you has an even prettier name." He smiles, Kian, I repeat the name in my head, its uncommon one."Sapphire, but my friends call me Saphie." The words come out before I think them, which is weird, I tend stammer when I with boys like this. "Can I call you Saphie?" He asks. He's flirting with me now, I can tell "If your my friend I might let you." I say grinning. He winks at me. "See you around, Saphie." He waves and walks off. I walk home in a daze, Kian has to be the nicest boy I've ever met.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is pure gold.......where do I sign? Big Grin)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
This is great! xx

-- Rhema Joy ♥

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
[most beautiful title ever]

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(You really like it? *heart pounds with joy* me continue?)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

[No Title Yet]

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
I stepped though my front door. "Mum! I'm home." I said peeking into the living room, she smiled at me "Hey honey." I returned the smile and walked up to my bedroom. I sat down on the floor and took out my papers. There was a scraping at the door "Perry?" my poodle Perry ran in and barked excitedly "You wanna go on a walk boy?" he barked again. "I really need to get this homework done..." I muttered, Perry licked my arm "Homework or walking a dog... Lets go to the park Perry!" I change into a tank top and ripped blue shorts. I run downstairs "I'm walking Perry, mum!" I say as I pull on my shoe's. "Have you done your homework?" She asked walking over to me. I shrug, "No, I'll do it when I get home, he needs a walk anyway." I leave the house Perry at my heels we head down to the park it was my favourite walking place. There is a stream running through the middle and the play park on one side and a small forest on the other. I walked into the small woods. There's a tree house with a rope ladder going up the side and steps on the back so people that don't like ladders can get up its got a roof and never gets wet. I love it, I walk around and then to the tree house. Kian was sitting in the tree house swinging his legs looking around. Perry barks and Kian looks down "Saphie!?" He says and jumps down and lands in front of me "Whoa! That was amazing. Didn't it hurt?!" I ask "Uh its easy, I've been practicing for years how to jump." I shake my head and Perry jumps up at him "Who's this fellow?" He asked stroking Perry's soft fur. "His name's Perry." I say getting him under control "Perry the poodle... Do that on purpose?" He says smiling and kneeling down to stroke Perry. I knee down next to him and looked at his hazelnut eyes, they were full of dreams and wishes, hopes and love. "You wanna join me on the walk?" I ask. "That sounds awesome. He's so cute." And so are you I think. Kian gets Perry circling his heels for the whole walk. We going into the park and sit on the swings Perry runs around our legs. "I love your dog, he's so crazy." Kian laughs. I nod laughing with him "He's is pretty mad." I smile down at Perry. "Could I have your phone?" He asks "What?!" I look at him "I want to give you my number." He laughs, I join in and hand him my phone. "Saphie... It's locked." I grin and take it, unlock it and hand it back to him "Thanks." We spend about an hour chatting on the swings showing each other pictures on our phones having a laugh.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'