Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Mary Sue and the Intergalactic Vogonic War

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Prologue ~ Once Upon a time

Mary Sue Johnson Lived in Somerset, England. She had a tabby cat and a black puppy. Her mother and father were happily married and they lived in a cottage at the end of a beautiful lane. Mary Sue's Grandmother made her cookies and cakes everyday. She also had a small Shetland pony called Dobbin. Mary Sue was very happy indeed. Until of course, the day the Vogons paid planet earth a visit.

Chapter 1 ~ Oh Dear

It was a sunny, lovely morning of June 1st, 1999. Mary Sue Johnson woke up at 9:00 AM. She stretched, then went downstairs for breakfast. Her grandmother was there, baking cookies for breakfast. Mary Sue sat down at the neatly set table. She ate the cookie her grandmother had so recently laid out. At this time, The world slowly began end. Thanks to the Vogons, Who had come from the powerful planet of Vogo. The spaceships slowly descended into Earth's atmosphere. The sun was, immediately, Blocked from sight. The Vogons Lasers were prepared promptly. Every human in the vicinity walked out of their houses and looked up as a huge laser gun pointed their way. Mary Sue was one of these people. She decided that some silly old aliens weren't about to ruin her happy little
morning. She climbed into the space ships while the Vogons were powering the massive laser up. She closed the door behind her, Sitting on a seat inside the spaceship. She patted her dress so it was nice and neat, and quietly watched as the Vogons backed out of the atmosphere and disintegrated the earth.

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Best story ever.
That wasn't even sarcasm.
I lost it when it said the grandma was baking cookies for breakfast.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Thank you so much! It's so awesome to have positive feedback on my stories! smile

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos