Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Rich, West Side Latino Chick

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

Two girls from two totally different worlds. One is Mexican and the other is American. The American girl is a spoiled brat named Bridget Ryley and the Mexican girl named Catilena Gomez works for everything she needs and gets. Both girls are extremely talented. Catilena can speak both Spanish and English and raps in both languages. Bridget can speak French, Spanish, and English. She sings in English though. When Catilena crosses over, and Bridget's family decides to help her out. The Ryley family from California decides to take in the girl and supports both girls. But do the girls get along well? We'll find out.

Cast:
Catilena Gomez: Played by Becky Gomez
Bridget Ryley: Played by Lily Collins
Jason Ryley: Played by Logan Lerman
Sky Ochoa: Played by young Ariana Grande
Glimmer Sparks: Played by Meghan Martin
Hector Styles: Played by Avan Jogia

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Rich, West Side Latino Chick

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

**Flashback**

"Cat! Cat! WAKE UP!" I here my little sister screaming in my face. My eyes flash open and I realize what day it is. It's the day we are going to crossover!! I got up and got dressed. I put all my clothes in a duffel bag and put on my shoes. We walked to the Kelso Market and bought a few things and started to California. I was only 10 and we had a lot of walking to do, and there was 3 boys, 2 little girls, my mommy, and my daddy.

"Mommy, when are we going to get there?" my little sister, Angelica asked somewhere near the border. It was a miracle. The words she said was like magic. We walked to the inspection building and the checked us all for sickness and weapons. There was a family in another building, the parents were screaming at each other and the little girl was covering her ears and eyes. I looked at my mommy and daddy and the weren't screaming.

The man said we all passed and sent us to another room. We waited for along time and my parents were called out of the room. They came back with papers and a pen. They signed a sheet that had my name written on the top. "Mama, por que mi ###### ##### aquí?" I asked in my native language. "Because, sweety you are going to the new world. Not us." My mommy said back in English. I started to wonder why the family was a little off that day.

Because they were supposed to get a new foster child, but he didn't come in. My family didn't pass because they were either to old or to young. I was the perfect age to crossover. My eyes watered and a tear slipped from my eyes. I was given to be taken cared for with the other family. "Hello, my name is Mrs.Ryley, but please call me mummy or mum." The women said and took my hand and the other girls hand. The man had my bag and he held my other hand. "Welcome to California!" The family said.

*End of flashback*

I've gotten to know the little girl also known as Bridget Ryley. She is a very sweet girl, but sometimes rude to me. I've gotten to see my original family once or twice before. We never really talked, my sisters have grown up and now very beautiful 13 year old girls. As of I am only 17. It's been 7 long years since then and miss my family.
   I was given a nice room. There was pink walls and a bed that had pink patterned blanket on it with two pillows. There was also two oak bed side tables, a dresser, and a trunk at the foot of my bed that held clothes from when I arrived. On the floor was a pink rug on both sides of the bed and in front of the trunk of clothes.

I sat on the edge of my bed, that had now been covered with a blue and green bed spread and an aqua blanket under the green pillow. My carpet is now a green shade and the curtains hang as a blue colour. There almost see-through. The dressers, bed-side tables, and the trunk are in the same place, exactly as was when I first arrived.
   In one corner of my room was a microphone and a small recording room to step into. Lilly has one in her room to and its exactly as mine is.

Mum called from downstairs and we-Me, Lilly, and Jason- each walked down. It was lunch time. This was the best part of summer. Being home all day. "After lunch, Lilly why don't you and Cat go shopping?" mum asked Lilly. Lilly nodded and just ate quickly. She was done fast and then ran upstairs.

"Thanks Lilly!" I said as she ran up stairs. I finished lunch and went to get ready. I wore a simple outfit, but that looked super pricey. I grabbed a purse and put some shoes on. Lilly yelled that she was ready and we left.

A.N. Tell me what you guys think!! Was it good or should I edit it a little and add on to it??

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

Freaks of Kidzworld.

latest videos