Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

When the Stars Come Out

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar
Jerry looked up at the stars, smiled, then sighed. Jerry was 13, an orphan from age 7. He has blonde hair, milk chocolate brown eyes, and a strong build. Despite all that, he is softer than a teddy bear. When will I find a family? he wonders while watching the stars. He is in Brown Moose Park in Alaska. He hears the sharp voice of his watcher, Viveta, calling out to him. 

"Jerry!" She shouts in a British accent, "Come! Now!"

"Yes, Viveta." Jerry sighs. He is the only one who has actually gotten on her okay side. Everyone else? Not so much.

That is all for today. i might post tomorrow or sometime.

When the Stars Come Out

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool , continue

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

When the Stars Come Out

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

Jerry looked up at the stars, smiled, then sighed. Jerry was 13, an orphan from age 7. He has blonde hair, milk chocolate brown eyes, and a strong build. Despite all that, he is softer than a teddy bear. When will I find a family? he wonders while watching the stars. He is in Brown Moose Park in Alaska. He hears the sharp voice of his watcher, Viveta, calling out to him. 

"Yes, Viveta." Jerry sighs. He is the only one who has actually gotten on her okay side. Everyone else? Not so much.

Jerry walked to Viveta, and said, "Yes. Wait, don't tell me. Did someone adopt me?"

"Well, not quite. They agreed to watch you and see if you are the right  'material'"

"Oh. I can do it though. I think. I can't. I'l try."

"They have a girl, a dog, and another boy. Not in that order."

"Viveta?"

"Yes?"

"When will I hear if they decide to adopt me?"

"Around now  is the time they said they'd call to tell you."

Around now? Jerry thought, Please be actually now. And, by some miracle, the phone rang.

"Yes?"

"I will tell him. Good bye for now."

"Well?"

"They said yes!"

"No way!"

"There's something they said though."

HAHA! Cliffy!

When the Stars Come Out

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

"AnnabethGinny" wrote:

Jerry walked to Viveta, and said, "Yes. Wait, don't tell me. Did someone adopt me?"

"Well, not quite. They agreed to watch you and see if you are the right  'material'"

"Oh. I can do it though. I think. I can't. I'l try."

"They have a girl, a dog, and another boy. Not in that order."

"Viveta?"

"Yes?"

"When will I hear if they decide to adopt me?"

"Around now  is the time they said they'd call to tell you."

Around now? Jerry thought, Please be actually now. And, by some miracle, the phone rang.

"Yes?"

"I will tell him. Good bye for now."

"Well?"

"They said yes!"

"No way!"

"There's something they said though."

HAHA! Cliffy!

"What, Viveta?"

"They said they'd take you on one condition."

"What?"

"That if you did one thing wrong they'd send you back here. And, sadly, by then someone is bound to take your place. And we don't have the space to have another person."

At the home, he figured out his new siblings names.  The girl is Samantha, the boy is Bruce, and the dog is Buddy. Buddy is a bulldog. 

Thats it so far. tell me how you like, and what should happen next.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

I am pretty new

The Alphabet Game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

I am pretty new

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos