Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Chaos Emerald Hunt Final Part 7 By HyperTails

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
    Jack went flying to the elder, but the elder smack him into a wall. Jack got up and went back flying to the elder."Why are you doing this!?" he asked the elder. "Because this island is a dumb place to rule, so I'm going to destroy it and be ruler of the world." he said when he was laughing. That just made Jack angry. He dash to the elder but the elder ate him alive. "Jack!!!!!!" Julie yelled out. "This is so gross!" Jack said.

He keep punching the elder's gut, but nothing happened. "Nice try, but my gut is made out of steel." he said. Jack is trying to break nothing's working. He started to breathing heavy, and noticed that fire is coming out of his mouth. Jack said, "That's it!" Jack started to use his fire breath to melt the gut of steel. "No, no, no!!!!!" the elder yelled out as his gut was melting. Fire was coming out the body of the elder. The elder fell down hard. Jack managed to escape. "Jack!!" Julie yelled out, and hugged him hard. Jack transformed back to his normal self. They went to the center, and Jack yelled out, "Everyone on South Island! The elder was using all of us to get the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds. I had to battle him, and i defeated him. Peace is back at South Island!" Jack said as the crowd cheer. Everything went back to normal on South Island, and a new elder was chosen, and everything change.

The End! 

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
AloisTrancy
AloisTrancy
StarStar
You made so many threads while you could have made all the passages in one thread. Oh yeah,when a new person speaks that is a new paragraph. That would make people think that the same person as before kept speaking.

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
U guys just hate my stories!!! Mad

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"HyperTails" wrote:

U guys just hate my stories!!! Mad

no, I said I hated your writing style, lol. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
It still means that u hate the whole thing. It took me a whole month 2 make the whole thing!!!!!!! Mad

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"HyperTails" wrote:

It still means that u hate the whole thing. It took me a whole month 2 make the whole thing!!!!!!! Mad

No, it doesn't.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
How?! Angry

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Creating a Logo

Country and time game

Creating a Logo

What was the last thing you ate?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos