Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Elementals (Warrior cats fan fic.)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Me and my friend Peachcat are writing this story. We're not pros, so please keep rude comments to yourself and feel free to PM me or her if you see any editing mistakes. Thank you!

Prolouge
Hawkheart of Breezeclan padded up a hill at paused at the top, running air over his scent glands. Smelling fire, he ran down the hill to see a Starclan she-cat in front of a burning bush, a shower of dust, a hurricane of water, and a breeze ruffling her fur. "There will be four, one from each clan, who will have the power of the elements." She said, fading away as the hurricane splashed back into the stream, the bush stopped burning, the breeze died down, and and the dust settled.

"But what does it mean? asked Featherstar of Mistclan,  looking around at the other leaders on the Sky Bush. Swiftstar of Breezeclan glanced at him. "I honestly have no idea." she said, turning her gaze to  Cloudstar of Treeclan. He shrugged, looking at Spottedstar of Lightningclan. She shook her head. "I don't know, but we must be ready for what might happen." She said, leaping off the Sky Bush and gathering her patrol around her before leaving the clearing.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
Peachcat
Peachcat
StarStar
                                   Chapter 1
Mudkit of Treeclan leaped onto his littermate Pinekit's tail. "Hey watch it!" He said, batting Mudkit with soft hind paws. He leaped into the air, and landed on Pinekit, pinning him down. The two kits tussled until their mother,  Goldenfern, padded up to them. "Kits! Don't roll in the mud!" She scolded. "Its almost time for your apprentice ceremony!" She started licking the wiggling Pinekit as her twin sister, Silversnow, padded up with her three neatly groomed kits. "Let me help." She said, picking up Mudkit and starting to lick him. "Mom!" He silently wailed. "I have brown fur! It won't look like its on there!"

"I've called you all together for something very important in the life if a clan." Cloudstar began after the clan had assembled. "The naming of new apprentices. Mudkit, Pinekit, Applekit, Birchkit and Ivykit, step forward." Mudkit walked next to the other four kits and looked expectly at Cloudstar. "Mudkit, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw. Bluetail, you are ready for a apprentice. You will be Mudpaw's mentor." Mudpaw touched noses with Bluetail as Cloudstar repeated the words for the others, giving them each mentors. "Mudpaw! Pinepaw! Applepaw! Birchpaw! Ivypaw!" The clan chanted when he was finshed..

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
                                                    Chapter 2
Brookkit of Mistclan watched her sister Snowkit pacing back and forth, her tail tip twiching. "Snowkit, it will be fine! You won't mess up your apprentice ceremony." Their mother, Gingerflame, soothed. Snowkit licked her chest, flattening her fur. "You both know how shy i am!" The little kit whined. "I won't be able to say anything! I'll be ruined!" Brookkit put her tail on her sister's shoulder. "You'll be fine." she said, trying to calm her sister. Gingerflame sighed and picked up Snowkit to groom her. Brookkit curled up, putting her tail over her nose. Yawning, she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning,  Brookkit awoke and streched as her father, Brambletail, popped his head in the nursery. "Your apprentice ceremony is at sunhigh." He told his kits, nuzzling Gingerflame. "I have to go on patrol now, but i'll see you before the ceremony!" He said, padding out of the nursery. "I'll be right back." Brookkit said, walking out to the prey pile. Grabbing a plump vole, she dragged it into the nursery. Gingerflame reached out a paw and scooped out a nice piece. "Eat some of this juicy vole, Snowkit." Snowkit started eating the piece as Gingerflame gave Brookkit a piece. Brookkit dug into the juicy vole, savoring its wonderful taste.

"......Brookkit, from now on you will be know as Brookpaw. SIlverfang, you were an excellent mentor to Rosetail, and i ask you to train Brookpaw as your last apprentice." Featherstar said, his voice echoing around the camp. Brookpaw touched noses with Silverfang. "Snowpaw! Brookpaw!" The clan called.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos