Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Loyalty

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a story based off of an old roleplay of mine, the title is under question right now.
I've only just sarted writing the story.
I'll be posting information regarding the story here.

{{ Info to be inserted }}

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Loyalty

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not exactly posting this in chapters, just chunks)

I blinked slowly, my eyes trying to adjust to the darkness around me. The air around me was cold, a cold that made my body ache all over. I forced my self to sit up, unable to stop myself from shivering, and tried to look around. I couldn’t see at all, clasping my hands together I concentrated my energy into creating fire for light. Opening my hands I held a small flame in one palm and began looking about. I let out a gasp when I saw that I was in what appeared to be a cave. I forced myself to stand up and realized just how stiff my body was. I tried to walk but pain shot through my legs with each movement. The cold was becoming unbearable and I could hardly keep the flame alight, I was freezing to death. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Loyalty

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
As the flame began to disappear I heard a #### nearby, I would have jumped if I wasn’t so cold. I knelt down and forced myself to keep the flame burning. In the dim red light I saw a few people nearby, I didn’t recognise them but I could see that they were all freezing too. My flame went out then, once again we were surrounded by darkness, and I curled into myself in an attempt to stay warm. I felt something push up beside me, slight warmth coming from it. I moved my hand toward the thing and touched something soft. Moving my hand over it I figured that I was touching fur, it must be some sort of animal. The question as to what animal was answered when I heard a pained meow came from the creature.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

i love

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos