Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
Marik ♥ Bakura_1808849 Lock
Marik ♥ Bakura_1808849
StarStarStar
((I was bored. As I listened to Dance of Death, I decided to create a story. Comment or critique if you like. Also, if you can think of another title, please inform me. I'm not well with titles.))

Mommy and daddy were fighting again. Even with the TV at the highest volume and my room door closed, their bickering still echoed throughout the house. I knew going out through the front door would be out of the question. So I tip toed down the stairs and went out into the back door. I silently closed the door. I took my bunny doll I named Lilith. She had a beautiful white fur and wore a beautiful black Victorian dress like what I have on. I wore a coat and heard my footsteps crunched against the snow. As I walked in the snowy night, the sound of my footsteps calmed me down. The arguing left my mind and I closed my eyes. I stopped for a moment and lifted my head up to look at the sky. I allowed the soft flakes to gently land on my face. It was really comforting. So comforting, I let my grip loosen up a bit, but still held onto Lilith. For a second, everything went blank as I cleared my mind off the frustration and rage I felt from those two. I thought I can finally be at peace without secluding myself. But as I thought about it, I was running away from a bad situation. And for some reason, I felt as though I should've stayed home. But I ignored this feeling and released myself from my unthinkable state. I lowered my head and clenched tightly onto Lilith and continued walking. As I walked, I looked at Lilith and smile. "Hey Lilith, do you think if something bad was to happen to me, mommy and daddy can finally love each other?" I asked her. As if she was actually talking to me, I heard her say "They might, they might not. It depends on the situation." I smiled and hugged her tightly. "I hope so... Their arguing is so tiresome. I just want to shut them up forever." I replied. I walked until I stumbled into a tree. I backed up and look up at the tree. My body instantly froze. The tree was covered with blood. There was a rope, and at the end was a knot tied to it along with a loop. It was big enough to fit a person's head there. I looked down, but I wish I didn't. There was blood covering the snow, and a finger that was sticking out of it. I covered my mouth and backed away. I completely turned around and saw a huge shadow approach me. When the shadow came closer, the street light came on. A man, standing about 6 feet tall, hovered over me. He wore a navy blue jacket, black winter boots, and his left eye was covered in bandages. But the site that horrified me was that he was covered in blood. He held a hatchet in his hand. And his gaze looked as if his soul was completely gone. I was over taken by fear and regret. But then I calmed down and smiled. "I rather be killed than to go back into that home." I thought. I looked up cheerfully to the man and asked him "Hey mister, are you going to kill me now?" He stood silent for a bit. That's when he dropped his hatchet and picked me up. He held me like I was his own child. He put me into the loop until my upper torso was through. He remained quiet as I held Lilith. "We can finally escape! Isn't this great Lilith?" I asked her. The last words I heard was "Yes, it is." I felt the sharp hatchet pierce through my neck and my head was completely severed. I felt my head hit the ground. I felt no pain, but the coldness of the air, and the warmness of my blood. I also felt my life slipping away until I completely closed my eyes. The final thing I saw, was Lilith being dropped in front of me, with a demonic smile.

Mommy and daddy, guess what? I died. I don't have to hear the both of you fight anymore.

Mustaches are epic!

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
sahana1
sahana1
Star

Without a soul
Without a soul my sprit is sleeping somewhere
cold until you find it you lead it back home

By sahana1

Hi my name is sahana1 i like to be anybody's friend anyboby i don-t care if it is an boy or a girl.so my username is sahana1.So have great time

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
sahana1
sahana1
Star
 Blushhelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo selvi rani

Hi my name is sahana1 i like to be anybody's friend anyboby i don-t care if it is an boy or a girl.so my username is sahana1.So have great time

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
sahana1
sahana1
Star
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
asdfghjkl feels overload 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
o.o AWESOME

bring me the horizon ♥

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
BunnieGal
BunnieGal
StarStarStar
That is so sad...
and yet so beautiful. :'-

I believe...

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Great story! Big Grin I love the way it's structured too :3

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
Marik ♥ Bakura_1808849 Lock
Marik ♥ Bakura_1808849
StarStarStar
The poem or my story o.o

Mustaches are epic!

Cold-Hearted Child

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Your story

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos