Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

If I died young.

Posted By:
Cute_Emie_bug
Cute_Emie_bug
Star
if I died young.....would you even miss me...would you even cry, would you sit down and ask yourself why? Would you think it was just a waste, should you wonder about all the haste. But if you looked at me...there is somthing you didn't see...didn't relies...that every time you looked into my eyes...I had already died a thousand times inside...you couldn't see cause....you..you never looked at me...your gaze went over my head....you heard never a single word I said... You never saw my tears..even after all these years you didn't see my scars you didn't feel my heart you didn't here my silent screams or even mourn the death of my dreams you didn't see the light in my eyes fade did you even know....you made a mistake? I was just an empty shell...but you couldn't even tell  there was nothing left...only I was left buried but it's to late you had chose your fate and as I long for death as I wait for my final breath don't cry and don't ask yourself why cause on the inside and out I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU

~ emie

If I died young.

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Very interesting and well-written. Thumbs up!

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

in which age would u marry?

Age gaps in relationships

latest videos