Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Room of Statues

Posted By:
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
StarStarStarStar
We were in a neighborhood, my parents had business. Every house was battered, paint peeling off. I was wandering around, and then i saw a peculiar house. The sign said, “Gerta's channeling, come on in." Curious person i was, i knocked on their door. Gerta was very friendly, although there was a spark of sadness in her eyes. It was her husband's death, I found out. She left me in a room. It was fascinating, statues all lined up in the middle. They were in a row, starting from the door, to the far wall. Little seats, pure white cushions. Sitting down, i felt someone staring at me. Gazing at the statues, I hadn't really looked around. He was in a suit, all black. His hair was black, straight. He kept on staring at me, with his mouth partly open. I felt myself blush, his green eyes touched my heart. A lopsided grin came on his face, as he leaned closer to me. I wanted it so bad, but we both knew we couldn't. I fell in love with that room. I dreamt about that room almost every night now. Greta gave me “friends" to protect me from him, this gorgeous but terrifying man...

What is heart? Will i find it there? If i crush your skull? Can it be seen if i rip open this chest of yours? As if....You humans speak of it so casually. Oh. I see. So this is it. This thing in the palm of my hand...is Heart. -Ulquiorra

The Room of Statues

Posted By:
-TheOnlyOne-
-TheOnlyOne-
StarStarStar

"TheArtOfTheUnknown27" wrote:

We were in a neighborhood, my parents had business. Every house was battered, paint peeling off. I was wandering around, and then i saw a peculiar house. The sign said, “Gerta's channeling, come on in." Curious person i was, i knocked on their door. Gerta was very friendly, although there was a spark of sadness in her eyes. It was her husband's death, I found out. She left me in a room. It was fascinating, statues all lined up in the middle. They were in a row, starting from the door, to the far wall. Little seats, pure white cushions. Sitting down, i felt someone staring at me. Gazing at the statues, I hadn't really looked around. He was in a suit, all black. His hair was black, straight. He kept on staring at me, with his mouth partly open. I felt myself blush, his green eyes touched my heart. A lopsided grin came on his face, as he leaned closer to me. I wanted it so bad, but we both knew we couldn't. I fell in love with that room. I dreamt about that room almost every night now. Greta gave me “friends" to protect me from him, this gorgeous but terrifying man...

​Woooow o.o That was really good. I can't even explain how good it is! You should be writer some day (: 

Wooo.

The Room of Statues

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheOnlyOne-" wrote:

"TheArtOfTheUnknown27" wrote:

​Woooow o.o That was really good. I can't even explain how good it is! You should be writer some day (: 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos