×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

Taking her brother's hand, Maria stared into the dark abyss in front of her.
Hue, squeezing his sister's hand a bit, also stared into the unknown. It had taken them a week to get this far, but how far would they be able to continue on with? Would this lack of sight cause them to fail their mission? . . .
. . .
Let's go back a bit, and get the whole story up until this point. . .

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
As already said, about a week ago, Maria and Hue were given a mission.
Being brother and sister, and all they had, they were as close as close could be, and were paired together for everything, and if not, nothing was ever done. . . That's enough of a back story between the two characters, let's begin where the two are given their mission. . .

Standing in front of the large desk, the siblings looked onto the man behind the desk. The room was dark. The man stared straight into the sibling's eyes, not letting any sigh of emotion show, or sound out of his mouth as he spoke.
"I have a mission, that I believe only you two can accomplish." He handed them a large hand of papers.
Taking the papers, Hue bowed, "Yes, sir." Then the two showed themselves out.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"A new mission." Maria looked at the papers her brother was holding, "Where to?"
Hue sorted through the papers until he found a map, "Here we go. . ." He pointed to the large X on the map, ". . . This is where we begin, the rest. . . It says the rest should be common sense from there."
They both look at each other oddly.
"Common sense? What's that suppose to mean?" Maria leaned closer, looking at what her brother just read on the margin of the map.

"We'll know when we get there." Hue patted his sister's head, "Or at least I will."
Maria puffed her face a bit, rolling her eyes, "When do we start?"
"Hmm. . ." Hue looked back over the papers, "It says. . . As soon as possible. How about --"
"Let's go now, I'm bored." Maria hugged her brother's arm after cutting him off, "Please?"
Hue sighed, "Fine. I don't see why not." He put his hand on her head and sighed.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Yay!" She smiled, "Now, lead the way, okay?" She let go of her brother's arm, waiting for him to show the way.
"We have to read over the requirements first." Hue shook his head, "Can't just get up and go, not unless you want to fail."
Maria pouted her lips, "Fine. Whatever you say."

Finally getting to their shabby hole in the ground they called home(Lights lined across the hard dirt roof when you first crawl in, but once you reach the end, it a large hole cemented into a little room. Couches and tables and all that good stuff.), Hue sat down on a pillow on the floor and leaned over the short table covered in paper and crumbs and other things. He started reading over the notes and requirements, and everything he needed to.
"What's it say?" Maria leaned over her brother's shoulder, trying to skim over what Hue was reading.
"It's a mission where no one has ever been on, so it can't say exactly what we'll need. But should be prepared for anything. . ." Hue was still reading, not giving his sister much attention.
"Hmm..." Maria yawned, "I'll start packing some stuff." She got up and grabbed the two backpacks from the corner. She then went over to a cardboard box, digging out some rope and other things they may need.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"Don't forget a lighter, I think it's in the other box." Hue was still staring at the papers, studying them as if his life depended on it.
"I got it." Maria waved it around to show him, but he wasn't looking, so she just stuffed it in one of the bags. "Do you think we'll have enough money for something decent after this?"
". . ." Hue had tuned her out, too busy with the paper.
"Hue. Huueee!" Maria blinked, "Ugh!" She rolled her eyes annoyed.

After some time had passed, and Maria finished packing and was laying in the floor, kicking her feet around in the air, bored of waiting for her brother to finish reading, Hue finally set down the papers, "Okay, you finished packing?"
"Only forever." Maria sat up, "May we go now?"
Hue looked at her, "I guess, do I need to make sure you packed everything?"
Maria gave him a look, "I packed everything. Don't treat me like a kid." She crossed her arms.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

[Im loving this so far. Your talented smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Hue stared at her for a moment before speaking, "I'm sorry, I don't know why on earth I would treat you like a kid for. . ." He coughed.
"Let's just go." Maria crawled over to her brother and leaned on him lazily, "Please."
Hue sighed, "You have to get off. . ." He gave her a light push.
Maria got up, "I'm ready, here's you bag." She grabbed the red backpack, handing it to her brother with an odd smile.
"Thanks. . ." Hue blinked, taking the bag.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Thank you Huge! ^-^
I sent it to my friend, but never finished it, so right now I'm copying and pasting it. Then I'll finish it!
I'll take a posting break after I've posted all the already written parts.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

[smiles] Your welcome and its awesome and Im looking forward to it.  smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
"We have any money for food? I put some of what we had, but it wasn't much." Maria put the green backpack on her back, then looked at her brother, waiting for a reply.
Hue stood up and rummaged his pockets for change. He pulled out a dime and two quarters, "I guess what we have will have to do for now. I'm sure it'll be enough, we've gone with less before, right?"
Maria nodded, "Yeah, but since the mission is so. . . If-y, it's nice to know we have food."

Hue shrugged, "We can try and get some fruit from the stand over at the market. As long as we don't get caught." He stretched, heading for the exit.
"Sounds fine to me." Maria skipped behind him, following her brother out.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Roxyxoxo
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Roxyxoxo
Cat vs Dog in Pets posted by HpCrazyLady
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Tennis123
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
Who like/love RVB? in Say Anything posted by KatelynSoma
Who Loves Kidzworld? in Say Anything posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by BabyMiracle83
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by herwife171
Sexism In School in Say Anything posted by Adallie
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Shadeleaf
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27