Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Stuck

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
I can hear my heart pounding in my chest. Thump-thump-thump. Loud as a drum in my ears. My mouth is dry and my lips are cracked. I strain to sit. I can't. Where am I? The room is a bright white. I'm tucked in up to my neck. Everything is shaky. I want to puke but my muscles won't allow me to sit up. A small child is sitting in the bed next to me. She has stopped breathing. BOOOP BOOOP BOOOP. Loud sirens sound. Dr. Holly to room 340 please. Dr. Holly to room 340. Thank you. Intercom shouts. "Uhhhhh," Is that my voice? No. It is though. A nurse, a lady build tall and thin strode into the room. Her long dark hair fell onto her shoulders and her deep as the ocean blue eyes looked at me caringly. "Ah, Bobbi is it?" She asked. I wanted to ask her where I was and who I was but all I could do was stare blankly. "You may have so memory loss." She smiled a sad smile. "I'm Joann. Can you tell me what this is?" She held up a laminated picture of a fuzzy smiling creature. What.... I have no idea what that thing is. "This is a teddy bear," Joann said. She picked up another picture. This one was a big half circle of maybe seven colors. "This is a rainbow," Joann said. This is going to take forever! shouted a little voice. It sounded like it was coming from my own head..... Poor girl! said the little voice. It was sadder this time. What is going on?!     

Oh darling, don't be bitter. It's the first instinct of the weak.

Stuck

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
13 views and no one posts? I will only continue when 20 people look at this. Frown you people make me sad.

Oh darling, don't be bitter. It's the first instinct of the weak.

Stuck

Posted By:
cuty muty
cuty muty
StarStarStar
got stuck with a song

Stuck

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
Alot of times in my writting, 50 people look and no one post, maybe cause their speachless to what you wrote....

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Stuck

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"QTpie14" wrote:

Alot of times in my writting, 50 people look and no one post, maybe cause their speachless to what you wrote....

This ^^.  I loved what you wrote so far smile

[QTpie14  I love reading your writing /stories but I doesnt always post cos I does not want to fill up the thread with kind of the off topic comments] 

Some people like reading but they does not want to comment for loads of reasons and it would be awesome if we got the like button so we could show we likes what was written without posting.  

I hope you write more smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Stuck

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Smile Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Stuck

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

This ^^.  I loved what you wrote so far smile

[QTpie14  I love reading your writing /stories but I doesnt always post cos I does not want to fill up the thread with kind of the off topic comments] 

Some people like reading but they does not want to comment for loads of reasons and it would be awesome if we got the like button so we could show we likes what was written without posting.  

I hope you write more smile 

Yes smile

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Stuck

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Interesting Big Grin I'd like to hear more!

A lot of people just like to read without commenting. Personally I don't usually comment unless I have something I really want to say about the story, that way the comments mean more than just "cool story"

"hugebear" wrote:

Some people like reading but they does not want to comment for loads of reasons and it would be awesome if we got the like button so we could show we likes what was written without posting.  

I think that's a good idea.

Ginger|Melissa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

What was the last thing you ate?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos