Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Re-Make of What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Hai people, I just wanted to let you guys know that it's totally okay if you want to make corrections to my writing, because all that it will do will make me an even better writer! I'm really going to try to post regularly, because I want you guys to remember this story for the rest of your life. This story is based off of a true story, well for the most part. I may exaggerate some things to make the story more interesting or write what may be of the future. But for the most part, this is a true story and if you know me well enough you'll know what this story is about from just reading the prologue. Well I'm going to shut up about this stuff and post the prologue. Hope you enjoy my story Big Grin

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Prologue 

She tripped and fell into the burning hot sand, and her newly-wed husband came down to the ground with her. She glanced to the burning red sun setting over the sparkling sea and heard music pouring out of the speakers in the white party tent her and her husband had set up earlier that day. She turned her head to see his gorgeous brown eyes staring into her icy blue ones. Little dots of sweat had began beading up on his face, but she wiped them away and placed her hand on the back of his neck, like she had so many times before, and felt the tight little curls that was his hair. He smiled, and brought her closer to his body and ######## the white satin dress that she was wearing and gave her soft, gentle kisses. She pulled away from his grasp for a moment only to say, “I love you”. His sweet kisses returned with, “I love you too”. In the midst of their kissing their song played. He smiled and started to sing to her. Tears rushed down her face as if she finally realized what had happened today. He took her in his arm, still singing, and rocked her to sleep. When he realized she was asleep he laid her onto the soft sand and brushed away what was beautiful brown hair, but was not a bright red. “She’s so beautiful” He whispered right before he drifted off into a sound sleep and dreamt the same dream as the woman beside him. 

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
It's lovely so far!
No mistakes yet, but a word got cut out by the filter

Posted By:
SoulReaverRM
SoulReaverRM
StarStar
So... beautifull... It made me shed a tear... :')

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

It's lovely so far!

No mistakes yet, but a word got cut out by the filter

Yushy I know.. Stupid filter.. Doesn't it know that some words have more than one meaning? 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"SoulReaverRM" wrote:

So... beautifull... It made me shed a tear... :')

Aweh really? Big Grin 

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
I like this a LOT. Big ups.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I like this a LOT. Big ups.

I knew you would Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos