Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Savior. Rated [13+] (Unless You Are Mature)

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
This is great beautiful I love it....It makes me think about what I am doing a project on Generation Z. Our generation....I mean if you were born nineteen ninety five through two thousand and twelve but our generation has become forgotten of Religion, culture and history. This is amazing....I have one quick question can I quote your poem in my presentation?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar

"QTpie14" wrote:

This is great beautiful I love it....It makes me think about what I am doing a project on Generation Z. Our generation....I mean if you were born nineteen ninety five through two thousand and twelve but our generation has become forgotten of Religion, culture and history. This is amazing....I have one quick question can I quote your poem in my presentation?

Certainly, it has. Thank you very much, miss! ^^ And, it does sound interesting. And, so it has. They have taken God out of most Schools as well. Now, I'm not a hater, but still. They don't express Jesus in Christmas as much either. It's all about Santa now. Eh, how I wish I could go and tell all the Children who he really was. Anyway, thank you very much, again. And, it's completely fine! As long as you show me Author, it's certainly alright. c: Thank you for reading it!

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I like it. smile
Good job! Big Grin

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

Certainly, it has. Thank you very much, miss! ^^ And, it does sound interesting. And, so it has. They have taken God out of most Schools as well. Now, I'm not a hater, but still. They don't express Jesus in Christmas as much either. It's all about Santa now. Eh, how I wish I could go and tell all the Children who he really was. Anyway, thank you very much, again. And, it's completely fine! As long as you show me Author, it's certainly alright. c: Thank you for reading it!

Agreed, I made a poem its called My Christmas Wish, its very similar to the thought you put out there. You should check it out!!!

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar
I love it. It's so full of truth! I totally agree with this. Wink

you are awesome no matter who you are. remember that now.

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
So good smile Just the title made me wanna click this. Very motivational. 

=)

valencia 101
Forever Friends 11
taylor swift quote
taylor!!!!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

stomach growl moments you have had

latest videos