Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Savior. Rated [13+] (Unless You Are Mature)

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
This is great beautiful I love it....It makes me think about what I am doing a project on Generation Z. Our generation....I mean if you were born nineteen ninety five through two thousand and twelve but our generation has become forgotten of Religion, culture and history. This is amazing....I have one quick question can I quote your poem in my presentation?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar

"QTpie14" wrote:

This is great beautiful I love it....It makes me think about what I am doing a project on Generation Z. Our generation....I mean if you were born nineteen ninety five through two thousand and twelve but our generation has become forgotten of Religion, culture and history. This is amazing....I have one quick question can I quote your poem in my presentation?

Certainly, it has. Thank you very much, miss! ^^ And, it does sound interesting. And, so it has. They have taken God out of most Schools as well. Now, I'm not a hater, but still. They don't express Jesus in Christmas as much either. It's all about Santa now. Eh, how I wish I could go and tell all the Children who he really was. Anyway, thank you very much, again. And, it's completely fine! As long as you show me Author, it's certainly alright. c: Thank you for reading it!

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I like it. smile
Good job! Big Grin

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

Certainly, it has. Thank you very much, miss! ^^ And, it does sound interesting. And, so it has. They have taken God out of most Schools as well. Now, I'm not a hater, but still. They don't express Jesus in Christmas as much either. It's all about Santa now. Eh, how I wish I could go and tell all the Children who he really was. Anyway, thank you very much, again. And, it's completely fine! As long as you show me Author, it's certainly alright. c: Thank you for reading it!

Agreed, I made a poem its called My Christmas Wish, its very similar to the thought you put out there. You should check it out!!!

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar
I love it. It's so full of truth! I totally agree with this. Wink

"If you can't fly, then run,if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
So good smile Just the title made me wanna click this. Very motivational. 

=)

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
background collage

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Rate the signature above you!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Rate the signature above you!

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

latest videos