Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Dare

Posted By:
supergirl142
supergirl142
Star
I'm going to tell you about two girls, Litzy and Beth. Litzy was 13 and Beth was 16.They lived together in a foster home in Maine.
   One day they decided to sneek out of the house and go to there friends party.While they were at the party someone suggested to play truth or dare.They played in pairs.When it was their turn jenny (he mean girl) told them they had to stay in a haunted house near the lake for 1 hour.Every
one knew that whoever entered the house was never heard from again. Litzy and Beth decided anyways.Everyone else kept telling jenny to change the dare because the only other person to come out alive died 1 hour later.
   When they got to the house some of the boy were begging to trade spots with them but, the girls just refused.Litzy went up the porch and opened the door,Beth followed.they shut the door and sat behind it. They could hear everyone outside gasping and some girls crying.5 minutes past and then they started to see a girl coming down the stairs.They came over to the girl and
asked for her name.The girl replied in sign language and told them that she was a ghost and that they would not hear her if she talked.Beth told to try because they would hear her.The little girl said "my name is Alice.my mom murdered me when  was 10".The girls did not say anything and just backed away from Alice.Alice told them that she would not hurt them because she knew they were not afraid.Litzy told her their names,age and why they were there.The girls spent over an hour with Alice.Then they heard a knock at the door and went over there.They opened the door and found jenny there.They looked back at Alice and told her to come over.Jenny said"who is that little girl and why is she covered in blood".then Beth and Litzy noticed that Alice was now in a white dress with a knife over her heart and started laughing. Alice was trying to scare Jenny because of the dare.jenny ran over to the group crying while Beth and Litzy told Alice they would try to come over again.After that day no one was ever scared to go there again.The only people who were scared were the ones who did not believe in Alice.
  A month later Beth and Litzy were murdered by their foster parents.

The Dare

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
i think i get it or i'm wrong,when they went over alice cursed them to die of the way she died OR only wanted friends to stay with her forever and so she cursed them and stuff so yea i am totally wrong XD

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

The Dare

Posted By:
KatnissEverlark
KatnissEverlark
Star
This is really really good!

Katnisssmile

The Dare

Posted By:
WeirdFreak666
WeirdFreak666
Star
THat last sentence is a killer.

Photoshop♥.
ELLLSAAA
yes. Joblessness
-Swag

The Dare

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar

"vinyl" wrote:

i think i get it or i'm wrong,when they went over alice cursed them to die of the way she died OR only wanted friends to stay with her forever and so she cursed them and stuff so yea i am totally wrong XD

And now,
Ducks.

The Dare

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
i like the story

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do you find the new Simon Swipe game easie...

What do you love about the Simon Swipe game?

What Color is Your Hair?

School Uniforms

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

latest videos