Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Falling ( story )

Posted By:
rainbow flower
rainbow flower
Star

Let me know if you like it and if I should continue
You know the feeling you get when you’re falling?  I sat in the top of an old tree listening to Shadow by Austin Mahone on my phone. “Hey “someone shouted bellow startling me. Then the awful feeling came, I was falling. It was so sudden I couldn’t even manage a scream. I waited for my possibly deadly impact with the ground squeezing my eyes tightly closed, but it never came. Slowly I open my eyes. A pair of deep sea green eyes stared down at me, “H…h…hi” I manage to squeak out. After another awkward moment passed I finally said " will you put me down now”. He smirks before setting me down on my feet. I take the moment to look at him. He was tall with mud brown hair that fell just above his glistening eyes. “Why where you in a tree” he asks me. “Well, why not?” I mutter somewhat annoyed. After all if he hadn’t scared me I wouldn’t have fallen. He simply shrugs and sticks out his hand “My name is Dustin”. I stretch my hand out to meet his and we shake hands but he grasps my hand a moment longer than necessary causing me to get a faint blush, “I’m Magnolia but friends call me Maggs” I say before turning and walking away.
 I don’t know why I even told him my name he’s a stranger I know better than this, I mentally scold myself. If my mom new that I was disobeying I’d be in so much troub-. I was stopped mid self-rant when a strong hand grips my wrist. I scream as loud as I could but it came out muffled because his other hand was on my mouth. “Shhhh” he whispers calmly to me. I slowly nod my head.  He takes his hand of my mouth but still keeps a tight grip on my wrist. A shrill wave of panic and terror flows over me and I feel unwanted tears beginning to form. Suddenly he pulls me into a comforting hug, “Hey don’t cry, I’m not going to hurt you”. The crazy thing is I believe him and snuggle into his chest hugging him back letting the tears flow, no point in fighting them it would only lead to sobbing and I really didn’t want to look even more pathetic. He strokes my hair whispering a quite shhhh. I pull back slightly and notice his plane white shirt is now soaked in my tears.
“I ruined your shirt”. I say sniffling back the rest of my tears best I can while he’s still holding me close.
 “It’s only water it’s not ruined “he chuckles, causing me to slip a tiny smile. “Where were you going ?”He asks with a slightly hurt look but he quickly masks it over with a blank look.
“Well promise you won’t laugh? “I say with a serious face.
He nods trying to hide the amusement in his alluring eyes.
“WellIrememberedanoldrulemymommademesayeveydaystrangerdanger”I blurt out all at once looking down in embarrassment.
I can tell he’s trying to smother his laugh. “What was that?”, he barely manages to spit out without laughing.
Sighing I speak at normal pace “ Well I remembered an old rule my mom made me say every day , Stranger Danger.
“Well technically I’m not a stranger I know you and you know me” he says amused.
“I guess not “I giggle.
I feel like my emotions have just been all blended together on this ongoing roller coaster and it doesn’t help that my stomach feels all jittery with the eruption of tiny butterflies scattering about.
Instinct comes in again and I cautiously ask “Why are you on my property anyways not that I want you to leave more curiosity”.
“Well my mother is friends with a lady that lives here I believe. Jayden Emery. “he says looking sort of glum causing my wonder to grow more . “That’s my mother’s name.” I reply, " will you take me to her? I have an arranged business dinner with her and my family tonight ‘he says still looking glum. “Yah of coarse” I say walking in the direction of my home, He silently slips his hand around mine. The fluttering feeling of butterflies spread to my heart and I felt it race a little I’m also sure at this point I’m red as a tomato. I didn’t know Mom had planned on guests tonight,
( That's as far as I've written )

~ Alyssa @ rainbow flower ~

Falling ( story )

Posted By:
Luchiniflower
Luchiniflower
Star
        roses are red violets are blue i hate you 

Falling ( story )

Posted By:
Luchiniflower
Luchiniflower
Star
That was awsome it felt like i was there you should keep up writing  or get a writing career

Falling ( story )

Posted By:
cyber309
cyber309
StarStarStarStarStar
that was absolutely wonderful.

if you dont like Merlin, get lost

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos