Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

losing and finding luna

Posted By:
lilyfur
lilyfur
StarStarStarStar
Before I start I must tell you... One this is a true story, two this is about when I lost my guinea pig then found her two weeks later.  Three this is in Luna's perspective and is a story of survival

"look at all this food!" I thought
"Humans are buisy, so if I go and explore they won't interrupt." I decided
so I went to a bush in the corner of Big Food Cage or as I heard humans call it the "yard".  After quite a while of eating I got extemely bored,  after some sniffing and smelling I found the leaf bush (raspberry bush).  It had tasty leaves on it that the humans gave to me one time.  I ran into the bush thorns at my side
" I didn't know the leaf bush was thorny!"  I sqeaked
,  after attempting to get to the leaves I was appalled to realize that I could not get to the tasty leaves. "LUNA!"  I heard shouted.  I dashed to the edge of the bush fearful of the loud noise.  Soon the loud noise stopped and I fell asleep with my eyes open.  When I woke up... Water was falling from the sky!  It was unatral!  It was freezing much too cold for my liking! And when a drop touched my fur I just became colder!  I needed to get out!  I ran to get out of the raspberry bush but my ear got caught on a thorn! I tugged and tugged to get out my ear throbbing.  Finally I got out with one last tug and pain.  I dashed to find shelter and found it under a peice of wood sided by plants that I did not bother to eat.  Now out of the water I realized that my ear was bleeding and had a tear in it.  This I knew was not the end of it.... To Be Continued

Fave studio c quotes.
Balance restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wish there was actually an awkward viking, life would be so much easier same with the shoulder angle

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should women have higher societal roles?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

favorite Music band

Nirvana

latest videos