Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My song

Posted By:
mamagurl-l Lock
mamagurl-l
StarStarStarStar
To the tune of "I believe I can fly"

I believe I can fly
I got a visit from
the FBI

They say I stole some
chicken wings a little
bit of collard greens

I believe I can soar
I ran and smacked my
head on the front
doooor

I believe I can fly
I can fly
Oh snap the FBI
*runs away singing*

My song

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
lol, that''s kinda funny. Got any other songs or poems or stories or anything? cuz I''m soooooooo bored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What celebrity would u slap

what endangered animal do u want to protect?

New Years Resolutions

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

love

latest videos