Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Frerard

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
“Frankie, you good?” “Yeah.” I shot Gee a grin, then I quickly looked down at my guitar and tried to seem casual. He did the same; immediately jumping into the song without asking Ray or Mikey about their guitars. We looked down in opposite directions. In front of the fans, I couldn't lose it. I just couldn't. But seriously, my heart fluttered and my brain exploded, leaking out of my ears and everything. It was one of the first flirtatious things that Gee had said to me, ever since that night back in the Black Parade days... I strummed through the song easily; the sitting down and playing slow acoustic notes killed me on the inside, because of the A.D.D and all. I twirled around on my butt in the chair, trying to seem cool and attractive for the fans, since I was quite adorable if I do say so myself. My feet tapped anxiously to the beat of the song, and I can honestly say that I wanted to get out of that concert. The fans were quiet anyway, and I wasn't in the mood for sentimental and sad, slow songs. Just not my style, ya know? Instead of just sitting there and staring at the guitar strings, or the floor, I decided that I knew the song well enough to sit there and daydream. Luckily, I had on some nice and dark sunglasses, so it'd be easy to cover up the daydream that very quickly popped up into my head. Instead of a creative adventure between me and Gerard, where we end up fighting a dragon, then passionately kissing in a land of darkness and unicorns, it was a memory of that day in the past. “Dude, you guys got really into it on stage,” Mikey said, laughing as they boarded the tour bus yet again after the show. “I swear, you guys act like you've got something going on. And I thought you couldn't act, Gee,” he said, chuckling deeply and peeling off his Black Parade jacket, then throwing it onto a random chair covered in other clothes also. Gee was wearing the black eye make-up and everything, but he was also damp with sweat, and that made the black glisten and smear a bit. Not too much though; he honestly looked pretty freaking perfect to me. “Shuddup, dork,” Gerard replied, rolling his eyes and taking the situation pretty smoothly. How did he act so calm all the time? He was so perfect around people, it just amazed me. I just grinned and giggled a little, walking over to the sink and quickly splashing my face with water to try and hide my blush. Oh, and to get the giant Xs off of my eyes, too, since they were starting to melt into my eyes and make them burn. And to ignore the conversation about the “staged” relationship between Gee and I. Truthfully, we'd been together for a few months, the real way. Yeah, Gerard was cheating on his wife, and so was I. It made me feel horrible, but so did hiding the whole gay thing. Truth is: I'm not even bisexual. I'm gay. So is Gerard. We established that, luckily. “Yeah, it does seem like it, guys. Just make sure to keep the butt-grabbing to a minimum, so I don't have to barf in my mouth again,” Ray joked. I knew, however, that he was completely fine with the gay stuff. He was bi, anyway, so I was certain that he thought the kissing was hot. Poor Mikey though; he was the only straight one there, and he was Gee's brother also. “Go to sleep, losers,” Gerard said, laughing and pushing the two guys towards the bunks. Bob was already crashed. “Gee, I need some help washing my face,” I said, once I heard the conversation come to a slow stop. The man walked into the small bathroom after me, scratching his pale blond hair and closing the door behind him. “Frankie... I'm sorry. We just... We can't do this anymore. It's too hard to hide.” Damn. My heart sunk but I agreed completely. Suddenly, I was back on stage: Gee had red hair, I had short hair, and Bob was gone from the band. Oh, and we were playing freaking acoustic music. Oh, how things change, I thought, looking at my guitar strings to seem involved with the music and cool. However, the stupid daydream left me out of energy and upset; even if Gerard said a little flirty thing now, it seemed like he still wouldn't let anything get between them again. I was out of it for most of the concert, so it finished quickly. The acoustic versions were beautiful, but the reminder of the relationship I couldn't be in left me upset. I tried to seem simply tired and sick instead of upset as I walked off quickly to the tour bus again. “Frank, wait,” I heard Gee say into my ear. Shivers uncontrollably ran up and down my spine and I tried to seem extra tired or sick. Hopefully he would dismiss the behavior as a cold or something. Sadly, he did not. “What's wrong, man? You're being weird,” he said, genuine concern in his voice. Why was he suddenly interested in flirting with me and such? Luckily, the boys were walking much slower behind us, debating about some kind of food or something. I boarded the tour bus and sat down on the couch, sighing. “Just a headache,” I lied lamely. “Uh, no. I'm not buying it. I know you're upset that I was flirting with you, but honestly, I want you back. Things have changed. It isn't the Black Parade anymore, and we're finally being ourselves with the music, right? Well, I think we need to start being ourselves with this, too,” he said, his voice flowing gently into my ears. I sighed and avoided his gaze, hoping he would continue talking. His voice made everything all better in my world. “Frankie, I love you. I freaking love you, a lot, okay? I seriously regret everything I've done. I feel so horrible. We just... We need to let ourselves love. Not fake love; genuine love.” How could he be so convincing? Sighing, I turned towards the slightly taller man, a small smile playing on my lips. His windblown, choppy red hair brushed in front of his face, and I pushed it away, like the old times in Three Cheers. “I know. I love you too,” I said, biting my lip and looking down. “Good,” he murmured, putting a finger under my chin and gently pushing it upward. He gently grazed my lips with his, until we started to really kiss, like before. Real. Tingles flew from my lips to my cheek that he was holding, to the back of my head where he firmly held me next to him. I shuddered and grinned at him, pulling away for a second. “So, we're finally being ourselves, right?” I asked. With a confused look on his face, he shrugged and nodded. “Yeah... Why?” he asked curiously, raising his eyebrows. Beaming, I put my forehead against his, looking right into his eyes. “That one day on the bus, when I said that my make-up wasn't coming off, I lied. Of course I got the make-up off.” __________ Just a little romance story I wrote. Don't make fun of my sappiness. xD By the way, all of the characters are in a band, just in case you were confused on that. They've been in a band for a while, and "Three Cheers" or "Black Parade" are names of their albums that they've had over the years. Feedback is appreciated Big Grin

Frerard

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[loves it] Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Frerard

Posted By:
MusicLove11
MusicLove11
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
That. Was so. SWEET Rileyy ! ♥ -It's Jessi by the wayy-

ray, gavin, michael

Frerard

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
That was cute. ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁

"Redo it."

Frerard

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^.^ Aw I love it

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Words that start with "L"

Somebody call 911!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.