Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 7 For a few days I was really weak and I could barely walk. Night spent a lot of time taking care of me. Ever since I was bitten I feel like the two of us have gotten a little bit closer. Today I was feeling the best I had in a while. I got out of bed and walked over to the couch where Night was sitting. "Good morning." I said in a cheerful tone."Morning." he said in his usual voice. I sat there and thought for a bit. " Hey, Night do you think we could go somewhere today?" I asked hopefully. " No,you are still weak and if you get attacked you might get seriously hurt." Night said seriously. "But I'm not that weak and you'll be there so I won't get attacked!" I said angrily. he looked up at me. " Fine. " he said getting up. We left the building and walked down the sidewalk. There were tons of shops downtown but I really wanted to go to the library and check out some books. With Night's over protectiveness I wanted something to do if he wouldn't let me go anywhere. When we got to the library I went up the the desk to get a library card. "Hey, Night want a library card?" I asked him. "No." he said being his usual unsociable self. I shrugged and filled out the back of the card. I thanked the lady and went to browse the books. I found a lot that I liked. Night thought the books that I read were too weird but I ignored him and checked out my books. "Where do you wanna go now?" I asked "Back to the apartment." he said quietly. I sighed and dragged him down the sidewalk.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Continuation of Chapter 7 I took Night all the way to the fountain in the center of town. From the walking I was feeling a little weak but I wanted to have a good time. I sat down on the edge and took a break. "Why are we here?" Night asked looking at me. " I dunno I've just wanted to come here ever since I heard there was a fountain here." I said dipping my fingers into the cool water. I was starting to worry if my weakness was becoming visible to Night yet. To keep him from noticing I tried to find some way to take the attention off of me. " Uh, I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I said walking off back towards the library. The library wasn't that far a walk if I was on my own so I had time to just cool down and get my strength back up. Once I got there I was seriously tired and weak. My legs were stiff and I needed to sit down. I walked over to one of the large stone columns in from on the library and sat down infront of it. Night would be so mad if I was gone a long time but I don't know if I would have lasted any longer. "Maybe I'll just close my eyes for a little while..." I said weakly. I opened my eyes. Something wasn't right. I felt awkwardly warm. After looking around I realized I was in some one's lap. Night? I wondered looking up. No this person had blonde hair. "What.." I was stopped. The person leaned down and kissed me. WHAT THE HECK!? I thought. I pushed away and scooted out of the person's lap. I saw the person clearly now. He was a tall boy probably a few years older than me . Shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. Most girls would find this gorges but I was still having my "What The Heck" moment. " Who are you?" I asked looking at him. "Madge." he said smiling. "Well okay then.." I got up and started to walk away but Madge grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. "Uh.." I said having another "What The Heck" moment. "Will..." said a voice that I recognized as Night. Oh Gosh I thought frantically.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 8 "Who is this Will?" asked Night in a voice I couldn't read. "Er.. I really don't know. I fell asleep and woke up in his lap. Then he kissed me and basically the rest is going on now..." When I said "kiss" it seemed to really tick Night off but he tried to keep cool the best he could. Being inhumanly fast at usual he pried me out from Madge's hug and over to him. Before I could say anything Night ushered me down the sidewalk towards the apartment. He looked really mad so I kept quiet and walked back. When we got back Night went into his room and locked the door. "What got you so mad?" I wondered aloud as I walked into my room. I didn't dare try to go out to the roof, Night was already really mad. So I just sat on my bed and stared out the window and thought of Madge.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
Madge is a freak. XD I like it. Big Grin You should continue.

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"iHistorian" wrote:

IKR. I'm making it so that the type of vampire his is has 'problems' around people of Will's type. He is normal sometimes but not really. His 'problem' gets worse as it continues. Thank you :}

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

"iHistorian" wrote:

IKR. I'm making it so that the type of vampire his is has 'problems' around people of Will's type. He is normal sometimes but not really. His 'problem' gets worse as it continues. Thank you :}
ROFL. XD His 'problems.' That's hilarious. :P He's definately and interesting character. No problem.

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 9 The next day Night was a little less mad but his annoyance was obvious. I didn't want to bother or irritate him more so I sat in the hallway and read my book. It was pretty boring but I couldn't go anywhere. So I just went on reading my book for a few hours. Eventually I tired of this and leaned against the wall. Daydreaming seemed fun so I decided to dream of a world were I could go outside. This soon became boring so I decided to go back to the apartment. I had worked my way down the hallway so I had a bit of a way to go. I reached down to get my book. I was knocke to the ground and pinned down. It was the white haired guy from before. "Help!" I screamed but my attacker was closing in on me. I grimaced and waited for the bite. But the vampire was thrown off of me. Then I was scooped up off the floor. I looked up. Blonde hair. "Madge?" He looked down at me witha worried look. "Are you okay?" he asked in an unusually out of character way. I nodded. The vampire got back up and came at us full speed Madge set me down behind him and protected me. He was getting beat up pretty bad. He hurled himself at the attacker and pushed him to the floor. The vampire hissed and disappeared. "Madge! Are you okay?" I asked running to his aid. "Yeah I'm fine." he said trying to hide the pain. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the apartment. "Night! Get the first aid kit Madge needs help!"

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
Intense. O_O

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
salonikk
salonikk
StarStarStarStar
ikr

True Love is forever XD

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 10 "Why is he here?" Night asked crossly as he laid the first aid kit on the table. I didn't answer I went right to work cleaning his wound and bandaging it. " How does that feel?" I asked Madge. "Fine." he said "But it would feel better if you.." he pulled me into a hug. "Eh..." Night grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Well if your done here you can go home now.." said Night still holding my arm as if he was afraid I'd run away. "Okay." say Madge walking to the door. I couldn't just let him go he was hurt. "Wait Madge you can stay here." He looked up "O...kay" he said walked over towards me. Night was about to protest but I but a hand over his mouth. He bit me and I drew back. It was obvious that he was furious, he stormed off to his room and slammed the door. "C'mon Madge I'll show you to your room. I lead him over to his room and showed him it. "You might wanna stay in here for a while, Night is pretty mad.." He nodded and I left him to get aquatinted with his room. Meanwhile I sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Life was becoming stranger and stranger.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say "Chicken" wins-moved