Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I really love this story.
Me too! I just hope I don't mess it up!
No, you're not! You're really great writer too! ;D


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I really love this story.
Me too! I just hope I don't mess it up!
No, you're not! You're really great writer too! ;D
Thanks!

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I really love this story.
Me too! I just hope I don't mess it up!
No, you're not! You're really great writer too! ;D
Thanks!
Welcome! ^-^


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Shadgir1 don't worry you're doing a FANTASTIC job!! I CAN'T wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

Check out my story When It Ends!

Its ok I know you jealous of my siggy

RAWR! I'm a lion!


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[Are you going to write?]


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

[Are you going to write?]
I'm at a terrible writers block. D: I'm very sorry!

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

[Are you going to write?]
I'm at a terrible writers block. D: I'm very sorry!
[Oh it's okay , I know what you mean.]


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Is ross lynch in R-5?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
This used to be the most popular thread, and now, no ones posted in 2 months. What happened?


----------------*Anything that can go wrong will.*---------------
-----------*But you get to decide if it goes wrong*------------

I L♥VE @NDY S!XX!!!!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Charly brown 2" wrote:

This used to be the most popular thread, and now, no ones posted in 2 months. What happened?
Maybe  the story got old?

Listen to your heart ♥
Hey, i'm Saraha and i love Justin Bieber Big Grin


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity