Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Colors of the Rainbow. (Random Story.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's another part. :3 -------------------------------------------- I was a little worried. The whole class period Ryan sat by me, tapping his foot, his chin resting in his palm. I looked back over at him when the class got to work, and finally spoke up. "Hey Ryan, you okay?" I asked. "Huh? Oh...yea, I guess." "Worried about Sabrina?" "Why does it matter, Will?" Ryan muttered. I sighed. "Go check on her. On the way here I saw her. She's in the chorus room." "Why is she in there?" "I dunno, she looked pretty bummed." "Alright." Then Ryan rose his hand and asked to use the restroom. "Take your agenda." The teacher said, and he walked out of the room and down the hall. -------------------------------------------- "Hey, Sabrina? Are you in here?" I called as I opened the door to the chorus room. There was a note on the door that said where the class was, and they wouldn't be back until next period came around. "Who is it?" I heard Sabrina call. Then I stepped around the corner, following where the voice came from, seeing her with her knees pulled to her chin in one corner of the room. It was pretty dark, so she must not have wanted anyone to see her. "It's Ryan." --------------------------------------------- I couldn't believe it. Ryan? Had...had he actually come to find me? "What do you want?" I couldn't help but ask. Then I almost hit myself for sounding so rude about it. "Well...Will told me he saw you run off to the chorus room. After what happened out there...I got worried. Are you okay?" "Not exactly..." I mumbled, pulling my knees tighter to my chin, sinking down a bit against the wall. Ryan walked over, sitting down by me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You wouldn't care." "Why not?" "It's not like you talk to me." "It's not like I never wanted to." My face turned red. "...You're serious?" "Why wouldn't I be?" "Because I'm me." "You act like it's a bad thing." "Why are you really here?" Ryan sighed. "Sabrina...please, just tell me what's wrong." I looked down at the floor, and then replied. "That thing...that was outside the school earlier..." "You didn't want to kill it, did you?" "Not at all." "Then why did you?" "I didn't want to let you get hurt." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ryan's face turn red. "...I-I mean...um...I didn't want to..." "It's okay, no one has to know what you said." "Thank you." I said, sighing in relief. Then we were both silent. ------------------------------------------------ It was actually kind of nice, just being able to sit there with her like that. I had quiet time to think, but I wasn't by myself, so that made things better. After a few minutes - maybe ten or so - I heard Sabrina sigh. I shifted my gaze over to her, and she was about to fall over on her side. Panicking slightly, I reached over her and grabbed her shoulder, pushing her the opposite way slightly so where she leaned over on me. I wish I would have thought that through. I suddenly realized when I felt the color rise in my cheeks. Then my gaze fell on her again. She's so cute. --------------------------------------------- "Kyra! We have trouble down at the school again! And good news, it wasn't me this time!" Then I froze. "...Wait...that's the bad news, isn't it?" "You think?!" Kyra called back, darting past me. "Come on Ashton, let's go!" We were in the woods over the ocean, and she jumped up in the air and vanished. "Coming!" I called in response, doing the same thing. -------------------------------------------- "Oh...my...gosh..." I mumbled when I saw the view. The chorus room was trashed. A creature about six times the height of the chorus room stood in its place. As Ashton appeared next to me in the sky, we seemed to notice something about it at the same time. It had Brandon's eyes. ------------------------------------------ "Not this again!" Skyla called as she ran through the door of the chorus room. What was left of it, that is. I had run inside a bit earlier, and noticed her and Jacob run in behind me almost instantly afterwards. We all knew something was wrong, I guess. "What's that over there?" Jacob called back over the sound of the creature's growling. We all looked to the side and saw Sabrina, laying on the floor with a jacket over her. But it wasn't hers. It looked like Ryan's. "Look!" Skyla pointed in another direction, and this time we saw Ryan. He had used his powers to wrap a vine - covered in thorns - around the creature's neck. He brought it down easily, and then it disappeared, leaving a figure in its place. "You may have gotten me this time..." Brandon's voice muttered as the smoke from the beast cleared. "But next time I'll get you. All of you. Then I can take control, and no one will be there to stop me!" Then he disappeared, leaving nothing but smoke behind. We all choked for a moment, and then the smoke from him cleared up as well. Looking to the side, I saw Ryan rush over to Sabrina when she started waking up. "What happened?" She mumbled. "You don't even want to know." Ryan replied. ---------------------------------------------------------- So that's the end of this part. Blergh. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
irishgirl44 Lock
irishgirl44
Star
Sabi its saki-son. i LOVE the story!!!!!!Oh yea this is my account.

I am who I am. Get over it.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
NEE-SAN. Big Grin I saw your username and lol'ed so hard. xD Thanks! :3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally got some more ideas. xD Oh, and SPOILER. No one really dies in this chapter. x3 ------------------------------------------------------ When the police came to investigate the chorus room the next day, I came to school with my sister, on the bus. I had to see what had happened. I went through three years of my life going into the chorus room once a day, and now it was destroyed? That just wouldn't do. Whoever or whatever did this would have to be stopped. I already had a pretty good idea of whose fault it was, though. "Breanna, this is crazy. Why did you come just to see the chorus room's remains?" "I actually came to ask if you saw anything, or know what happened to it." Sabrina sighed. "The only one who saw what happened is Ryan." She said. "I see..." I mumbled. "I'm going to go have a little talk with him." "Breanna, don't hurt him!" "I wasn't planning on it." I muttered, walking out of the destroyed room and down the hall to the classroom I had been told to go to. "Excuse me," I said to the teacher. "Do you have a Ryan in this class?" "Ugh, what do you want?" Ryan said from the back of the room. "I need to ask you some questions." I replied. "Um, excuse me, but you can't just come in and take one of my students for questioning. You aren't a cop or anything, you're only in high school." The teacher said, frowning angrily at me. "Ma'am, this is about what happened in the chorus room down the hall. It was destroyed yesterday, and my sister said he's the only one who saw what happened." I said, glaring back at her. "Well...okay, but make it quick." "I'll try." Ryan rolled his eyes and stood up, following me out of the room. --------------------------------------------- "First of all," Breanna said once we were outside. "I know you were in there with my sister. Why didn't she see anything? You didn't let her get hurt, did you?" "No," I grumbled, rolling my eyes again. "She fell asleep so I kept her covered and against the wall." "Okay then...What happened in the chorus room?" "We were just sitting in there when this giant wolf-like creature seemed to appear out of nowhere. I thought I was hallucinating, but then it started destroying everything. I took it down with some vines, and it disappeared. Then I saw Brandon in its place, and he disappeared too." "Wait, did you just say Brandon?" "Yea, he was there when the wolf disappeared." "So he's not dead?" "Apparently not." "Did he say anything before he disappeared?" "He said something about how we may have gotten him that time, but that next time he'd get his revenge and take control. Something along those lines." "Ah...well, thank you for the explanation. I'm going to get back to the cops with this story and see what they think." Then Breanna left, and I just walked back into the classroom and sat back down. ---------------------------------------------------- Later on that day, I was walking back from the high school when Zach ran up behind me. "Hey, Breanna! Mind if I walk with you?" He asked, smiling. I blinked at him and then shrugged. "Go ahead, I don't mind." I said. "Why would I?" Me and Zach had now been dating for a few months, but we had hardly had time to spend together since all this stuff had started happening with Brandon and the creatures. It was nice to have a break from it every once and a while, but it was kind of boring without something like that happening. "Hey, follow me, I have something to show you." Zach said, grabbing my hand and running off towards the woods. Being in Georgia, we had plenty of forest. He walked us into a clearing, and there was a red pond in the center with rocks around it. "I found this a few days ago...I always take my girlfriends down here. Then they just seem to...I don't know...disappear, I guess." I blinked. A red pond...and now he's talking about his other girlfriends disappearing... Then I swallowed hard. Uh-oh. I thought, but stayed silent. His grip on my hand tightened, to where he was nearly drawing blood. "Do you know...what happened to them?" "You killed them," I mumbled. "didn't you?" Zach laughed. "I knew I picked the smart one." Then he squeezed my hand tighter, and I looked at my hand, which was turning red and seeming more and more like a balloon about to pop. Squish. The skin of my hand practically burst, and I screamed. He clamped his other hand over my mouth. "Shhh," He whispered. "It'll all be over soon." The last thing I noticed was blood from my hand pouring down into the pond beneath us, and then I knew I wouldn't ever see it again. --------------------------------------------------- My ex-girlfriend Willow and I had decided to take a walk together. We were talking and laughing like friends, yet I still couldn't help but think she missed me. A lot. "Wanna see something really cool? I found, like, a secret passage under my house. It's so cool!" "Oh, sure!" I grinned, and we ran off towards her home. A few minutes later, she led me downstairs and into a closet. "It's just down here." Willow said, stomping on the floor inside the closet. A trap door opened and she fell, grabbing onto what looked like a ladder down the side of the passageway. "Come on, let's go." She said as she climbed down. I followed her, and as soon as I landed, I realized I couldn't see a thing. "You aren't supposed to..." Willow had a growl to her voice, and then I turned to where I heard her. I noticed a set of red, glowing eyes, and then they got closer and closer. Everything went black in seconds, and I realized she had attacked me and I probably hit my head way too hard on the ground. ----------------------------------------------------- It was so nice to finally get to hang out with Alec. We had decided to go to the movies, so we were walking there together. I had always really liked him, and always thought about him. So when he asked me to go see a movie with him, I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Hey, Skyla?" He asked along the way. "What do you think about me?" I froze. "W-Well..." I felt my face turn red. "I think you're really nice, and you're really funny, and really smart. Why?" "You think I'm nice?" Alec asked. I nodded. "Of course." Alec laughed. He didn't just laugh, but he cackled. I suddenly froze, my eyes huge, as Alec seemed to nearly die of laughter right there on the street. "Nice?!" He practically yelled, still laughing. "Oh, I'm not nice at all!" "What do you mean?" Alec stood straight and suddenly pulled a knife from his pocket. The first thing I noticed was that it was covered in dry blood. "You won't thing I'm so nice after this..." He had a calm tone, but his eyes were a demonic red. I stepped backwards, and then I fainted. How could I not? This guy I was practically in love with just pulled a knife on me. What else was I supposed to do? ------------------------------------------------------- Mackenzie and I were walking home that day, holding hands, talking, and laughing. We didn't live anywhere close to each other, but I was being nice and walking her home. As soon as we got there, she pulled me towards the door. "Hey, I have something to show you. Come on, please?" "Okay, fine," I laughed and followed her inside. We went up to her room, and she let me sit down while she went to the closet. "Alright, here it is," She pulled out a gun, and pretended to point it at me. I just laughed, and she stood their, gaining a solemn face. I mean...I had hoped she was pretending. But it was no fun anymore when she actually shot me, making sure to hit just my shoulder. When I had bled enough, I toppled over into the floor. Mackenzie sighed. "Too easy." Seems like she had hoped I was dead. ---------------------------------------------------- I didn't know what had gotten into Jen. I had gone to leave, and she attacked me. When she started throwing punches, I only dodged. I couldn't hit a girl! When I said that, she laughed, her eyes glowing red. "Exactly." Then she kept punching at me. Once, I jumped in front of the lockers, and her punches only dented the metal. Then one time, she punched so hard that it got her fist stuck inside the locker. I ran off, and she growled and yanked her fist out, blood dripping from it. "You can't run forever, Ryan!" Jen yelled, running after me down the hall. Then, when we stopped running, she threw another punch. This time I caught her fist, and she looked at me, fury burning in her eyes. I slung her to the side, and she hit a wall. I turned and ran off, soon getting to the cafeteria. I hid behind tables, even though I hated hiding from people. Could I help it? She had gone mad! "I know you're in here!" Jen called, and I heard the sound of paper ripping from a notebook, crumpling, and hitting the ground. I stayed back, even as she walked around every single table in the cafeteria, dropping twigs and paper. I then realized what she was doing. I turned and ran towards the door, stepping on a few twigs myself. Then I slipped. The last thing I saw was Jen at the entrance to the cafeteria, cackling and lighting the first piece of paper on fire. She dropped the match and ran, and I just laid there. The pain in my head got stronger until I couldn't see anything anymore. I knew I was going to die. ---------------------------------------- I was just sitting in my room after coming home from school, doing what I usually did. I was on a video chat thing, waiting for someone to come online. Dillon was the first one online. hey Hai. what's up? Homework. cool Not really. wanna hang out today? No thanks, mom doesn't want to have to drive me anywhere and I think I messed up my ankle. im not that far away What do you mean? look outside I blinked at the screen, set my laptop down, and stood up. I walked quietly over to my window, and opened the blinds. "There's nothing there..." I muttered to myself. Then I saw a shadow behind me. I bit my lip, figuring it was nothing, and then turned away from the window. But once I turned around, I wish I hadn't. Dillon stood right there, a demonic look in his eyes, which were red. I looked at him, wide-eyed, as he reached over and shoved me out the window. The glass shattered, and I screamed before hitting the ground outside. I laid on my back, staring at the shattered window as Dillon jumped out of it. He landed on his feet in front of me, a knife in his hand. "What...what are you...doing?" I tried to ask. The last thing I saw was him hold the knife up, and then darkness filled my vision. The weak ones always go first. I could remember Brandon's words as if they had been said yesterday. ----------------------------------------------------- YAY FOR CLIFF HANGERS. :3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay, new chapter! ----------------------------------- Kyra had started getting worried lately. I had asked her what was wrong, and she said that Brandon nearly succeeded. Then when I asked her what she meant, I nearly fainted. "Breanna, Jacob, Skyla, Will, Ryan, and Sabrina are all in the hospital. Brandon possessed some of the kids at school yesterday and nearly got rid of them all." "Oh no! Are they okay?!" "I don't know. I'm going to go check on them." "How are you going to blend in?" "I'm not." With that, Kyra disappeared, on her way to the hospital. ----------------------------------------------- When I woke up, I looked around and immediately asked the first person I saw what had happened. "We found you in the woods...by a pond of what looks like blood," The doctor said. "Your hand was pretty much gone, so we cleaned it up and wrapped it. You should be fine now." I nodded. "Okay...what about Zach?" "Who?" "The guy who did this to me." "Oh. He did this? He's the one who called the ambulance." "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Shh!" The doctor said. "Don't wake Jacob up." He whispered. I looked over, seeing Jacob across the room on the other bed. His head was wrapped, and it seems like he had bled through his bandages. "What happened to him?" I mumbled. "Hit his head. Really bad, too." "What a coincidence." ------------------------------------------------------ I woke up to the sound of voices next to me. I tried sitting up, and felt a major pain in my head. "Hey, you might want to stay down," The doctor said. "You hit your head pretty hard." "Where's Willow?!" I blurted immediately. "She tried to kill me!" "Gosh, you guys must have been hallucinating. These are the people that helped you. There was no attempt at murder here, I swear." "They weren't hallucinating," Kyra said as she appeared in the corner, leaning on the wall with her arms crossed. "Guys, Brandon possessed Zach and Willow so he could eliminate you. But then they came to their senses and called an ambulance. It'd be best if you stay away from them for now." "In fact, they might want to stay here for a day or two. They seem pretty beat up." The doctor said, frowning. -------------------------------------------- When I woke up, I flew up into a sitting position. I hardly had a clue what happened, but I do know that when I sat up, I got a terrible pain in my whole right arm. "Hey, lay back down, you kind of broke your arm." When I looked over to the side, Will was laying in the other bed across the room, his whole left shoulder bandaged. I nodded and laid back down. "What happened to you?" "Mackenzie shot me." Will said, a solemn look on his face. "What about you?" "Alec apparently broke my arm..." Then I looked at my arm and noticed something horrifying. I screamed, panicking and quivering wildly. "WHERE'S MY HAND?!" ----------------------------------------------- When Skyla screamed, I winced and noticed, at the same time as her, that her hand was missing. "Apparently he cut it off." He mumbled. "And then came back to his senses and called an ambulance." "Apparently..." Skyla mumbled, still shaking. "I don't exactly think Brandon wants to be our friend now." I said. "Apparently not." Skyla replied. -------------------------------------------------- "Look, he's waking up." When I started to wake up, that was the first thing I heard. "At least the fire didn't kill him..." "The...f-fire...?" I mumbled, blinking and looking at the doctor standing over me. "Yea. When the fire department was called, an ambulance was called as well. You were the only one who was in there, luckily, but your burns were bad." "Burns...?" I looked at my arms, holding them up and examining them. I groaned at the sight of the bandages, dropping my arms back to my sides. "What happened to Jen?" "Jen? Do you mean that red head girl?" "Yea, the one who lit the fire." "She didn't make it." "Oh." I mumbled, wincing. "Sorry about that. We tried to help her, but she burned to death before we found her. On the bright side, your other friends are okay." With that, the doctor left to check on the others. I sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Then I sat up slowly, looking around the room. "Oh, hey...you're up." ------------------------------------ When Ryan woke up, I had decided to sit up and see if I could help cheer him up. "Yea...I am up. And you are too." "Of course. I only fell out of a window. You nearly burned to death. When they brought you in, I nearly had a heart attack." "Were you really worried?" "Why wouldn't I be?" Ryan looked over at me again, his face red. "Well...thanks for worrying." He said. I lightly smiled at him, nodding. "Any time." Then I laid back down, falling back asleep. I hoped the pain would subside soon. -------------------------------------- Woo, lamest chapter ever.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
A good story, but the layout confused me a little. At points, I couldn't tell who's point of view it was from...

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I mentioned their names at one point. If you pay enough attention, you can tell.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

I mentioned their names at one point. If you pay enough attention, you can tell.
Oh..never noticed that xD

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starlight hills" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

Oh..never noticed that xD
lol. xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Next chapteeeeer~ In other news, spring break is almost over and I'm SOOOOO HAPPY. ------------------------------------ A few days later, our parents came and got us all and brought us home. What a relief, too. But when I saw my sister, I decided she was probably fine. "Oh my God, what happened to your hand?" Sabrina asked when we got in the car. I knew mom - dad wasn't with us - had wanted to ask since she came to get me, which was before we got Sabrina, but she beat her to it. "Well, when I was walking home with Zach...he kind of crushed it. And it blew up." Sabrina looked like she might puke. "Oh, God, sorry about that." She mumbled, shaking it off. I just shrugged. "That's it, from now on you are to come straight home. If we find out about you going with any other people and not coming home, then you're grounded." Mom said. Sabrina laughed, her arms crossed, staring out the window. "Breanna got in trouble, Breanna got in trouble~" She sang quietly. "Oh, shut up!" I hissed. "You aren't exactly innocent either!" Sabrina scoffed. "I came straight home, and I have no idea where Dillon came from! He just popped up and shoved me out the window!" Mom stomped down on the brake, making the car skid to a stop. "Your BOYFRIEND shoved you out a WINDOW?! As soon as you get to school tomorrow, you are breaking up with him, you hear me?! No stalling, either!" Breanna laughed to herself, smirking. "You too!" Mom demanded. "But...mom! It wasn't Zach's fault! He was-" Sabrina gave me a warning look. I sighed. "Yes ma'am..." I mumbled. ------------------------------------------------ The next day, when we returned to school, I was relieved. I walked to class that morning with Skyla, carrying her stuff for her. My bookbag was slung over my shoulder, and I was going to go back to my locker as soon as I set Skyla's stuff down. "Thanks again Sabrina." She said when I put her binder down on her desk. I just nodded and then headed back to my locker. I sat down on my knees at my locker in the very end of the hallway, right in the bottom corner, and quickly did the combination. 47, 3, 41... The locker popped open, and I started getting my things from my bag. Once I put my empty bookbag in my locker, closed it and stood up, Dillon walked up behind me. "Hey Sabrina, are you-" "GET AWAY!" I suddenly turned and yelled, my books dropping to the ground, scattering everywhere. What I hardly noticed was that when I turned around, purple lightning shot from my hand and blasted Dillon. "OUCH!" He yelled, dropping his stuff as well. I panicked, staring at my hands with wide eyes. What I noticed afterwards is that Ryan had walked in, late, and seen the whole thing. Dillon suddenly ran off, obviously now a bit afraid of me. "Looks like flower girl got an upgrade." Ryan mumbled simply. "But why would you do that to your boyfriend?" Then he walked off, and I turned, watching him leave with wide-eyes. "No, Ryan, it's not what it looks like! I didn't mean to do it, honestly! I-" He walked into his class and slammed the door, and I dropped to the floor and picked up my books with teary eyes. Afterwards I simply walked back to my seat in class, dropped my books, and set my head down the whole period. --------------------------------------------------------------- I felt bad just walking off like that. I was just a little...jealous. Not of Dillon. Not anymore. But of Sabrina. How fair was it that she got an upgrade and no one else did? Especially as big of an upgrade as she had gotten. Seriously. Flowers to lightning? So. Not. Fair. "Dude, Ryan, you'll never guess what happened to me this morning!" Will said to me, keeping his voice down so the teacher wouldn't hear him. "It started snowing at my house!" "But it's the middle of spring..." I mumbled. "I know! I think it's a new power." "HOW FAIR IS THAT?!" I suddenly yelled, slamming my fists on my desk and turning to Will. The teacher cleared her throat. "Ryan, go next door and see if that teacher will let you stay there. I don't want you disrupting my class." I sighed, standing up and walking next door. I opened the door and stepped inside. "My teacher sent me over here for being disruptive." The teacher sighed and nodded, pointing to a table in the back of the room. I noticed when I got back there that Sabrina was there, probably for the same reason. I sat down silently, and after a moment a note was passed to me. I looked up and Sabrina's head was down. Rolling my eyes, I unfolded the paper. On the ripped paper a heart was drawn, and I just threw it away. I didn't need love. That I knew for sure. ------------------------------------------------------------ Gr, lameness.

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How long have you been here

Do you love the Philippines???

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos