Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
nope make person from character.by mattyo7

my love jesus christ

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
AngelicCandice
AngelicCandice
StarStarStar
EDIT: Stupid website keeps bleeping out my words.... I'mma just going to say thanks for the information! smile

~~~O AngelicCandice Approved O~~~

--Haters Gonna Hate--

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
Supra
Supra
Star
Thanks a lot for the advice, next time i write i will hopefully remember these tips and be a bit more creative smile

Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.

- Captain Jack Sparrow

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
juicy2000
juicy2000
Star
 Hippie

"Tomoe Yuki98" wrote:

Hello!  Today, I would like to give you some tips on how to form a character whether it be for a roleplay, movie, poem, etc. Name       Figure out what you want your story to be and what role your character will play.  Is he a dark, lonely person who saves the day?   Write down some adjectives that describe your character.  Pick some and search for some names that mean your word.  Also, figure out the nationality of your character.  If she's Chinese, she probably wouldn't have a name such as Bailey. Personality       This is easier to form before you choose your name and physical looks, but some like to do this vise versa.  Mary Sues and Gary Lous are the worst and the most boring characters, so don't make any!  Physical Looks       You should have a image of your character in mind so your audience is not completely oblivious to how they look.  Sometimes, a description doesn't come until much later after you meet the character, which could be a dissappointment to some.  I know when I was reading Les Miserables, I always though of Enjolras as dark haired, when he's blonde.  Yeah... But you don't want to drop everything about the character on your audience all in one place.  Perhaps this: "Her dark, wavy tresses tumbled down her back as she undid the bun her fretful mother made her wear," and then a couple pages or chapters later: "She looked around the room, her light eyes wide with fear."  It depends on what your story is about.  Nationality and Setting        If your character lives in America during the 1800s, then I doubt you will find a high class, girly girl wearing breeches and a tri-cornered hat.  If your character is from a time period or place you don't really know about, then research.  I swear, the internet is my best friend when I'm writing my stories (which almost always take place in France). Thanks for reading!  Good luck on your character formation and story!  If you have any questions, you can either leave a comment here or on my profile.  I hoped this helped! smile

LOVE ME HATE ME IM STILL LIVIN!

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
cupcakes322
cupcakes322
Star
i love animw Wink

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
This should be stickied.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
never mind it is stickied.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
milifeska8
milifeska8
StarStarStar
Goooooood!!! Goooood! Big Grin

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
Chillaxbro34
Chillaxbro34
Star
I agree  smile

How to Form a Character

Posted By:
YingYang679 Lock
YingYang679
StarStarStar
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

O_O~~~~~~~O~O HI THERE................WAZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP Sincerly,,,YingYang679

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos