Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Summary Katie Mason is just a shy girl who always takes the back seat in the class. Until that day come, the day that can change her life 180 degrees. She forced to move to an island where the people love breads and build a bakery, and face the scariest thing in her life, new school and new friends. School started, and she started to have friends, Lola and Ben. Lola is kind and caring girl & Ben is sometimes frustrating but he's nice and fun boy. Katie is starting to be more brave. But, there is someone who is act very annoying, none other than Tiffany Adams, the most popular girl in her school. She always make Katie to be more shy. Even, it's not just Katie that had problems. Her sister, Karin, had problems too! Karin had never get into a trouble. What kind of problem that Karin had? What will she do to survive in that new school? Will Katie survive in a school where the most popular-but-annoying girl at? And, what will happen when she starts to fall in love? (A/N) Sooo, what do you guys think? Is it good? Or it’s sucks? This is just the summary, please wait until i post the first chapter Big Grin Comment? ~

~(⊙...⊙~) - - - - - - - - - c(♥.♥ c) c(♥.♥ c) c(♥.♥ c) c(♥.♥ c) c(♥.♥ c)

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
      Introducing Katie (A/N) Okay, so i'm gonna introduce Katie Mason. (She's the lead girl in this story) -Katie- Hi, I’m Katie. Katie Mason. I’m 12 years old. I have long and straight brown hair. I have chocolate brown eyes. I’ve never ever colored my nail. Never. And I never ever dye my hair. Never. I don’t have many friends. Well, if I must say, I don’t have any friends. Yeah, I’m a shy girl. I hate being sociable. Are you asking why? It’s because one time, I had many friends. But then, I realized that they just using me for homework machine. I was feeling very awful, so I refused to do their home works. And guess what happened. They leave. So I hate fake friends. I love books.Yeah, I’m a nerd. Shy + Nerd = Me. Perfect combination. My mom always say that I’m beautiful. Really, Mom? I don’t think so. The one who’s beautiful is Karin, my lil’ sister. She have a long and wavy brown hair. She have many friends. Well, yes. She is kinda popular in her school. But I? Don’t ever think about it. I love being alone, reading books. Even though I'm a shy girl, I want to have friends too. I want to have friends that can understand me. Well, I think that’s all I can tell you. Bye (A/N) Aww.. I feel sorry for Katie Frown If i could, i'll be her friends. Anyway, I'm writing the chapter 1 right now and i think it's almost done. Actually, I've been writing the chapter 1 for A WHOLE WEEK but i don't know if it's enough. Okay, so anyway, thanks for reading! (if you read)  (: Oh yeah, if you don't know what (A/N) is, it means "Author's Note". Comment Please? ~

Shy No More

Posted By:
sweet78
sweet78
StarStarStarStar
I love both summary and Katie's Intro. Waiting for  the First Chapter, I am sure it'll be awesome.

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Thanks Big Grin I'm gonna post it soon, maybe today or tomorrow

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 (A/N) Chapter 1 is done! Finally! After a whole week writing it, finally it's done! Yay! Okay, enough for the chit-chat, here's chapter 1 : -Katie-   I woke up in an unknown place. Where am I? This is totally not my bedroom. Am I lying on a cave right now? Why I’m here? W-wait, cave? CAVE?!?! Ooh, I’m not supposed to be here! I frightened, sweats streaming down my face. I felt HUGE whirl in my head. Soon, I hear someone calling my name. “KATIE!! KATIE!!” What was that? My eyes are searching for somebody who said that. I wish it was Superman or Spiderman or I don’t care who, at least he or she can save my life. Suddenly, my body’s being shakes randomly. What the-? “AAAAARGH!!” Who is it? Wait, that voice sounds familiar. That’s my own voice! “Katie! Katie, Honey, wake up. You’re having a bad dream.” My mom’s waking me up. I woke up with my body shaking. Gee, that was just a bad dream. “Mom, where am I?” “Don’t be silly, Katie. You’re in your own bedroom. Now wake up, you need to go to school.” I sighed. Thank God I’m not in that spooky cave. Yeah, I’m Speluncaphobic. I’m afraid of caves. I have no idea if those stalactites fell onto me. I don’t know why but I’ll have some strange feelings when I’m dreaming about caves, thinking about caves, or even the worst, BEING IN A CAVE. Just thinking of it makes me feel Goosebumps. But, it makes me thinking. Every time I dreamed about caves, something will happen. I wonder what will happen… I got ready and walked downstairs heading to the dining room. My dad is reading a newspaper and Karin is still upstairs. Doing her hair, probably. And my mom’s making something in the kitchen. Hmm, I smell something delicious. Pancakes. Yummy! But why my mom’s making pancakes? We always had toasts for breakfast. Great, this just make my strange feeling stronger. What will happen today? I sent away my thoughts as my mom walked in with a plate of warm pancakes. Hmm, forget about those strange feelings, I love pancakes!   --- (After School) ---   “I’m home!” No answer. That’s weird, again. Why these strange feelings keeps haunted me? I walked upstairs and entered my room. I got change into some more comfortable clothes. Realized I have home works to do, well I need to did it. So, I grab my books, sat on my fluffy chair, and started to do it. I finished it all in just an hour. I think it’s quite easy. Got nothing to do, I read books. I got up from my purple cushy and fluffy I heard mom's car pulled into the garage. Good, my mom has got home. I’m hungry. I got out of my room and walked downstairs to welcome my mom (and ask for dinner, tehee)   “Mom, you’re home? Where are-“ “Katie, we need to talk.” Mom cuts me off Wow. I’ve never seen mom’s face that serious. Wait. Oh no, I think this is why I feel strange since morning. Please, mom. Don’t make me wear braces or something even worse. “What it is, mom?” “Katie, don’t be too shocked. We’re moving.” “…” Oops, you’re wrong, mom. I’m not shocked. I’m FREAKING OUT. F. R. E. A. K. I. N. G. O. U. T. “We’re moving?” I said. My voice is shaking, but quite loud to be heard by Karin. “We’re moving?” Karin joins our conversation. “We’re moving?” I repeat. “We’re moving?” Karin repeats it again. “We’re moving?” Well, that’s not my voice. That's not Karin's voice too. That’s just a little girl voice from the TV. I don’t know why she said the same things as Karin and me. That’s weird. “We’re mo-” “Enough. Yes, we’re moving to a beautiful island, Breadisle in three days.” “What? We are moving IN THREE DAYS?!” Karin and I said in chorus. “Yes. So, please get packing now.” “But why, mom?” Karin said, shivering. “Yeah, why? And where the fish is Breadisle? Even I’ve never heard the name of that island!” I said. “You dad’s job didn’t worked out, and we decided to build a business of making bread and build a bakery there. I heard people in Breadisle love breads, so it’s going to be a great business. And Breadisle is going to be our home.” Explained mom with a huge smile on her face. My mom LOVES bread. That’s why every day we had toast for breakfast. Soon, Dad’s coming home and tell the same thing as mom. Karin and I ended up packing our things. “I can’t believe we’re moving. It means, I’m gonna meet new………friends.” I sighed as I walked towards my closet to packed all my clothes.   --- (Three Days Later) --- *At the plane*   It’s been 3 hours since we take off and I’m not feeling well. I tried to sleep so I will not throw up, but my eyes won’t shut. My family is still asleep. So, I’m just sitting here pathetically, trying not to vomit all my white tee and white jeans. Why did I decide to wear white tee and white jeans? Oh, silly me. A flight attendant walked towards me. “Are you okay?” She asked me. Geez, is my face that pale? How did she know I’m not feeling well? “Um, not really.” Actually, I’m feeling REALLY bad. “Do you want a glass of water?” She offered. “Yes, please.” I answered with a weak voice. She left. Few minutes later, she came back with a glass of water in her right hand, and gave it to me. I grabbed the glass of water and began to drinking it slowly. Suddenly…………… (A/N) Ooh, what will happen? In chapter 2! Big Grin Comment? ~

Shy No More

Posted By:
sweet78
sweet78
StarStarStarStar
First chapter of this story is really very nice. Waiting for more chapters! Angel

Shy No More

Posted By:
ally is cool Lock
ally is cool
StarStarStarStar
this book is awesome u need to get more chapters

pll=pretty littlie lairs

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Thanks! smile It'll be out soon =)

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Who's Ready For The Chapter 2 ??? xD

Shy No More

Posted By:
FionaAuroraa
FionaAuroraa
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: Welcome To Breadisle~ A flight attendant walked towards me. “Are you okay?” she asked me. “Um, not really.” Actually, I’m feeling REALLY bad. “Do you want a glass of water?” She offered. “Yes, please.” I answered with a weak voice. She left. Few minutes later, she came back with a glass of water in her right hand, and gave it to me. I grabbed the glass of water and began to drinking it slowly. Suddenly…………… -Karin- I woke up because the plane was shaking. I think it because of the turbulence thingy. I smelled something bad. Ew, did someone throw up? “Ewww, where does this smell come from?” I said. My eyes still want to shut, but I want to know where does this smell come from. It’s not like I’m one of those people that want to mind other people business, I just had to know who did throw up. I look my sister and my face turning horrified. “Sis? Are you okay? Ew, did you just vomit all your-” Gasp. Her white jeans stained with red-icky-stains. She looked like she was about to crying, but she hold her tears. “Karin?” She said weakly. “Um, yeah?” “W-what I-I’m go-going t-to d-do?” A tear’s sliding down her cheek. “It’s going to be okay, don’t wor-” “But it’s our first day in this island and I looked like a 3 years old kid that spills her food all over her jeans!” She covered her face and started to cry. Yep, my sister is very shy and cares about every little single thing that usually I never care. -Katie- I screwed up. I vomit my entire white jeans and now it stained by red stains. I don’t know what I was thinking when I prefer Spaghetti Bolognaise than Chicken Sandwiches. I’m such an idiot sometimes. Now, what to do? Oh my God, what if everyone’s looking at me and laughing at me? Oh no! Of course I don’t want that to be happen! “Ewww, where does this smell come from?” Karin said, still half sleeping. “Karin?” I said weakly. I think she can’t hear me. “Um, yeah?” Don’t cry, Katie. Don’t cry. “W-what I-I’m go-going t-to d-do?” A tear’s sliding down my cheek. “It’s going to be okay, don’t wo-” “But it’s our first day in this island and I looked like a 3 years old kid that spills her food all over her jeans!” I cut her. I can’t hold it anymore. I covered my face and started to cry. Silence filled our little conversation. That flight attendant came and horrified. “Oh no! I’m sorry I forgot to gave the vomit bag; please accept our apology for our slow service.” She said while wipe the red stains, but it’s useless. The red-and-icky-stains won’t disappear. What I’m going to do? I just want to bury myself when we got there. --- (At the Breadisle) --- “Ladies and Gentlemen, now we arrived in Croissant Airport, Breadisle. Thank you for choosing our service and see you in our next flight.” “Great. We have arrived in Breadisle and my worst life will begin now.” I said in complaint. “Come on, sweetie. It’s not that bad. You’ll meet new people and make new friends here” Mom said. “That’s the only thing that I don’t want to happen, Mom” I thought. We got off from the plane and took our suitcases. I worried when we walked to the exit door, i hope no one cares about my jeans. Thank God, everyone in the airport is too busy to realize what happen to my white jeans. We stopped a taxi and my dad told the house address to the driver. I think Karin and Mom are still exhausted, because not too long after the taxi starts pulled off the airport, they already asleep again. It’s weird, did 8 hours sleep in the plane isn’t enough? Ah, whatever. Whoa, Mom wasn’t kidding. People here LOVE breads. Almost everyone I see while on the way to my new house is eating breads, making breads, buying it in the bakeries, etc. This island is strange. Even the airport name is Croissant. After an hour, finally we’re arrived in our new house. It’s not too big and not too small. I quickly took out my suitcases and go upstairs. I walked through the hallway. There are three bedrooms; the biggest room must be our parent’s room. I leave the first room and walked into the second room. Hmm, it’s quite big. I think it’s the second biggest. But it’s painted in pink and blue, Karin’s favorite colors. I got out from the second room and walked into the third room. I gasped. It’s painted in purple and orange. The bed, closet, bookcase, desk, and almost everything there are colored with the same colors. Perfect. I’m obviously going to choose this room. --- (Next Morning) --- “Bye, Dad!” Karin shouted happily as we got out from the car. Karin looked happy in our first day of school. But, I’m different. I hate new school. AND new friends. We walked through the hallway, trying to find the principal office. When we found it, we walked in. A woman that looks like the principal greet us “Hello. You must be Katie and Karin Mason. Don’t you?” “Yes, we are, Ma’am.” I said politely. “My name is Mrs. Adams.” --- (5 minutes later) --- OMG, the bell’s already ringing but I still can’t find my class. What am I going to do? Ask someone? NO WAY. They’ll ask to be my friends and copying my home works aga- BUMP!! (A/N) What's going on? Did Katie bumped into someone? Who is it? Will she (or he?) will be her friend? OR vice versa, she/he will be her enemy? We'll know in chapter three! Big Grin Comment? ~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos