Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How to Make It

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the story of Megan,also known as Meg to her friends.She never thought anything could go wrong,her life was so perfect than one day,it ended just with one simple bang.This is her story                                                                  Chapter One; My name is Megan,I know,typical beginning of a story,but you have to know me before you can begin my story,which is sadly,a sad one. I was an average 17 year old girl,one year left till graduation,straight A student,had the world at my at my feet,but you probably should re-read that,there was a key word you need to remember,try to find it. I had beautiful blond hair,I was 5'8,110 pounds,green eyes,I was flawless,until that one day where everyday when up in smokes,literally. I never knew my mom,she left when I was a baby,but I don't like to talk about that,so let's skip to the happy parts.I was an only child and daddy's little girl,forever.It was the middle of the semester and I walked downstairs,wearing a white sundress,ready to take on the world "K let's go to school!" I said in my usual bubbly tone and I watched my dad shake his head and smile "When I was your age,I cut school every other day.But you are different,you have your momma's personality" I giggled and grabbed my bag,walking outside and got in the passenger side and shut the door. About 40 minutes later we pulled up to the school and I smiled at him,kissed his cheek and got out "Love you!" I called before going inside meeting my friends.What I didn't know,is that would be the last time I would ever see my dad.

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

How to Make It

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
It's awesome Libby! Keep going!

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

How to Make It

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
It was my second period when I heard the loud bang and I jumped.I watched as the teacher rushed to the door and looked out and screamed "Under your desks now!" I instantly knew something was wrong,I looked over at Derik,the love of my life,we both exchanged the same scared look and got under our desks. Me and Derik knew each other since we were born.Our parents were friends in highschool,we were born on the same day only minutes apart.We grew up together and about the time we were 13 we both got over our nerves and told each other.But that was 4 years ago and we had already decided we'd graduate and move to an apartment together for college.Okay,now there's the story of us,back to the school. I closed my eyes tight and started praying,I knew this  couldn't be good.I began to freak out as more loud bangs and pops began to go off in other rooms and screams were heard,echoing down the halls.I shook my head ,trying to get those screams out of my head,but then I heard the door be kicked open and I looked at his face,I knew that face all to well,It was Aj from science and at the moment,he looked at me and a wicked grin crawled over his face and he walked over,he pulled me out of under the desk and got me on my knees "Well well well,if it isn't little Ms Perfect herself"His grin got bigger and looked at Derik "And Mr Perfect!Wow, which one of you should go?" He asked.And I started to cry and I felt Derik take my hand,and  I began to relax a little,his touch had always been calming "I love you "I whispered right as soon as I heard the loud bang,and everything went dark

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

latest videos