Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
It was so good i mean i would steal your writting brains and replace yours with mine!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
It was so good i mean i would steal your writting brains and replace yours with mine!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks so much everyone.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Soulshark1 Lock
Soulshark1
StarStar
Thats deep and i really liked it, it can really change someone, thnxsmile Big Grin GOOD JOB

Soulshark1

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks. Im working on chapter 7 now.

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 7- Tears, Lies and Secerets Bridgette. I drove home with the radio so loud, I couldnt hear anything at all. I went to my room. I begin crying. I really wanted to be with him. He just hadnt given me the chance to explain why I wouldnt make love with him anymore. I grabbed my cell phone and called Ray. No answer, I sighed but I did leave a message.Ray. I heard my phone ring, but seeing that it was Bridge I ignored it. After a while I decided to call her back. We talked for a while. When I got off the phone, I thought maybe I shouldnt have ended things with her. I would waited about a month or so before trying to get back together with her. If she really wanted to with me that bad she would prove it.Steven. When I found out that Bridgette and Ray had broke up I was very happy. Maybe she wont go back to him I thought. I texted her to find out why although I pretty knew why. I sighed when i recieved her answer. I just decided to keep things to myslef. Because at the party I heard some of the guys talking and they thought Ray was with another girl at the same time he was with Bridgette.Bridgette. After about two weeks of being seperated I couldnt take it anymore. I felt like crap and would have done anyhting to be Ray’s girl again. I eventually got the chance to hang out with him and talk things over. After a while we began dating again. But something was different I felt it. Summer quickly arrived and we had plans to go on vacation together. So one night when we were on vacation with his parents, he was in the shower and his phone kept ringing. I eventually checked his phone, it some girl named Sabrina calling him, I told her that I was his girlfriend. She said no she was. I threw his phone across the room. When he came out of the bathroom. I told him what happened and he said "That he was going to break things off with her as soon as he found out if we our relationship was going to work...

One Direction.

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
*angel_of_luv*
*angel_of_luv*
StarStarStarStar
OMG love it!!! I cant wait for more

For every stop light I didn't make,
Every chance I didn't take,
All the nights I went too far,
All the boys that broke my heart,
All the doors I had to close,
All the things I knew, but didn't know,
Thank gosh for all I missed,
'Cause it led me here to this,
Ur trying to make me your 'miss',
Sneaking in a little KISS!
My taste is for u
h

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

^^^^^ That! All that! ( = 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
zeke28
zeke28
StarStarStarStar
like wow. this story was really good. i read it and liked it. if u get the chance tell me the title so i can tell my sis. she would love it. unless u wrote the story yourself

A Very Twisted Love

Posted By:
Starlight hills
Starlight hills
StarStarStarStarStar
Really great! Hope you write more Love

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos