Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
koolconnor
koolconnor
Star
wow this is a realy good story and it is very loveing you could write some more if you put u'r mind 2  it so bye bye

TTFN

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
We loved haveing Sophie around she was so spectaculer,and so entergetick.She would always love to go for a walk.When we took her out for a walk she would stay beside us,not bark,and would not harm anything.When the nabors walked by they would always ask if they could pet sophie.Everybody loved her she was a very specioul dog it was like she was a gental loveing human.One night we forgot to dead bolt the front door and I was wide awake from a bad dream then, I heard something in the liveing room.I figured it was just one of my dad or Sophie.I heard something walking down the hallway to my bedroom.I glanced to see who it was ,but I couldn't I had no clue who was in my bedroom.I thought it was my dad for a brefe second ,but my dad was a little  shorterthen the suspect in my bedroom.The person got on my bed and was trying to choke me.I  tryed to scream but I couldn't  then the next thing I know the man on me was getting hurt by something.At that moment I new it was Sophie it was like she was a whole other dog.When the man got off me I screamed as loud as I could my mom,and dad barged threw my door and saw the dog fighting the man my dad pined the man to the ground  and called the police.When the police got to the house they handcuffed they man who chocked me ,and they said,"go to bed and come in tommorow morning and we'll here what happened."So we went to sleep with the door dead bolted. 

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
moms#1girl
moms#1girl
Star
roses are red violets are blue carnations are sweet and so are you and so are they that send you this that when we meet well have a kiss

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
moms#1girl
moms#1girl
Star
weird but scary

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
...Why is there no proper grammar in this? <-<

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 4
When I woke up the next morning at about 9:30 I got my family up ,then I got dressed.At 10:00 we were driving down the rode going to the police station.When we got there they took me into this room and asked me what my side of the story was I told them everything from 7:00 that night to when they showed up at my house.They then took me to the doctors to see if there was any damage done to me from last night.The doctor said,"I had brused the bone in my knee when I tryed to kick him off of me.Also I had bruises on my neck from were he choked me.I was thinking I hope there was nothing medicaly wrong with me.When we found out what was wrong I was relvied it wasen't something major.Like I needed to have surgery on something.When I went to school the next thing I had a huge bruse on my  throught.Everybody asked me what happened so I told them they were so glade nothing majore happened to me ,but they were so sad that a man tryed to kill me.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Good! Vampire

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
I told people it was nothig ,but everytme I tol htem the story I would get scared because, I could see it replay in my head.After about a week that it happened I stopped haveing the flashbacks after I thought about it I figured I could have died if it wasn't for Sophie.After the break in me and my friends hung out all the time we would go to the skating rink,go to the movies,and had sleep overs.Everything went back to normal like it never even happened.

The scary but nice days

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 5
It was a sigh of relife that I didn't have to think of the dreading moments of almost dieing.I was blessed to have Sophie as my pet.I treated her compleatly diffrent from the night she saved my life.I gave her more treats,I got her more bone,and I played with her a lot more.I love that she did what she did to protect me.I was suprised when she was like a whole other dog when she got that man off me.I will never forget what happened to me that night,and what she did to protect me.Also I will never forget Sophie the dog that saved my life.From now on people called her,"the dog who saves lives."
I hope you liked this story I Will type more.Wink

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos