Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Our Love Song

Posted By:
DarkScorpioEmpress
DarkScorpioEmpress
Star
Maybe my daddy's right Maybe we're falling too fast But we won't be young forever So let's make this moment last If you love me faithfully I promise I'll always be true And if we go a little crazy It's okay, 'cause I'll be with you You don't know, but you saved me You gave me something to believe And it makes me happy to say That there's a you and me My heart belongs with you So I just want you to know That I'll stand right here beside you No matter where you go If you love me faithfully I promise I'll always be true And if we go a little crazy It's okay, 'cause I'll be with you You don't know, but you saved me You gave me something to believe And it makes me happy to say That there's a you and me I'll love you faithfully If you promise you'll always be true Yes, we can go a little crazy I don't care, 'cause I'm with you Let's prove my daddy wrong Let's show him what we can be This is our love song Made just for you and me Made just for you and me This is our love song This song's for you and me

Our Love Song

Posted By:
Sheari
Sheari
Star
This sounds great

K.Lewis LOVES YA C&K FOREVER

Our Love Song

Posted By:
Sheari
Sheari
Star
check this out

I love your lips when they’re wet with wine     And red with a wild desire; I love your eyes when the lovelight lies     Lit with a passionate fire. I love your arms when the warm white flesh     Touches mine in a fond embrace; I love your hair when the strands enmesh     Your kisses against my face.   Not for me the cold, calm kiss     Of a ############## bloodless love; Not for me the saint’s white bliss,     Nor the heart of a spotless dove. But give me the love that so freely gives     And laughs at the whole world’s blame, With your body so young and warm in my arms,     It sets my poor heart aflame.   So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,     Still fragrant with ruby wine, And say with a fervor born of the South     That your body and soul are mine. Clasp me close in your warm young arms,     While the pale stars shine above, And we’ll live our whole young lives away     In the joys of a living love.

K.Lewis LOVES YA C&K FOREVER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

HALL OF SHAME

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D