Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
bobbTHEbossBlue99
bobbTHEbossBlue99
StarStarStar
''Hey girls, my name is Johnney whats your name?.'' for a second the 2 girls on the swingset looked at this boy. He had blonde, messy hair that had a single extension that had a black and white pattern on it. His left eye had what looked like face paint on it painted into a diamond that started under his eyebrow, then coverd his eyelid, Then stopped about 2 inches under his eyeball. He looked rather weird standing before them, but then again he thought thay looked weird. ''I'm Anne.'' said one. ''I'm Anna.'' said the other. Johnney took a close look at them. The one on the right, Anne, had short, choppy, light brown hair, with black tips, and her bangs were hanging just below her eyebrow, and above her eye. The one on the left, Anna, Had the same hairstyle, but instead her bangs covered her left eye and they were black. As the 3 nine year olds stared at each other,the silence was broken by a soft voice calling for Johnney. ''Thats my mom calling, I better go. Bye Anne and Anna.'' He said as he turned around waving at them. They waved back, Anne with a smile on her face, and Anna with a smile twitching at her lips. As they stood up to leave, their friend Aicila teared through the playground searching for them. As she spotted them she almost tripped getting to them, her blonde pigtails jumping. Out of breath, she looked at them with pity in her eyes. They stared at her until she told them the horid news. Anne crumbled to the ground, sobbing uncontrolably. Anna just stood there with no expression what-so-ever on her face. Anna sat down on the ground with Anne and Aicila not knowing what to think. Soon a police car rolled by the playground searching for the two twin girls. As he got out of the car, Anne burst into crying again. The officer stood there as Anna cradled her sister in her lap as Aicila looked up then down. He stood there for a while then saying. ''I'm sorry, but your parents died in a car accident on Petal Avenue.'' About an our later the officer had brought them all to Aicila's house, dropping them out. They didnt know how their lives had changed so much in a day.............

~NYAN CATT RAVE~

MUSTACHE

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
yellowjacket
yellowjacket
Star
have you ever wonderd what your boyfriend is doing?I have to so i called my friend and she was going out with my boyfriends cousine so i asked her to call hunter and ask my boyfriend what he is doing and thats how i new what my boyfriend is doing.

I LOVE MY LIFE

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
misterrandom1996_2252659 Lock
misterrandom1996_2252659
StarStar
excited for the rest!

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
bobbTHEbossBlue99
bobbTHEbossBlue99
StarStarStar
4 YEARS LATER ''Anna wake up!!!!'' Anne yelled, jumping ontop of her sister. ''I'm up!'' Anna groaned back, pushing her twin of of her onto their soft bedroom floor. They both jumped up and went to Aicila's room waking her up just like they woke up Anna. They all went downstairs finding Aicila's mom cooking breakfest. ''Good morning girls.'' Mrs.Hunnies said as she set plates on the table. Before they could answer, Johnney and his best friend Ickio flew through the door (or rather dragged by Johnney). ''Whats for breakfest!'' Johnney said smiling his adorable smile at everyone. Mrs.Hunnies laughed then said ''Just the usual.'' Saturday breakfest was the best for all of them, because Aicila's mom went all out on it. One hour later they were all sitting inside the living room but Mrs.Hunnies who was doing laundry. Sudennly Johnney jumped up saying fastly ''Oh no I totaly forgot about my cousins that was visiting this week!'' Soon they were all running to Johnney's house that was a few houses over. As soon as they ran into the drive way, a mini van pulled up. 5 kids got out; 4 girls and 1 boy. One of the girls turned around and spotted Johnney as their mom and dad went inside followed by what looked like the oldest girl, not even turning to look at them. The girl who spotted Johnney ran towards him hugging him. She had long dark brown hair that was cut into a scene style but was flat and had blue and purple streaks in it. The second girl was short and had even longer dark brown hair. The third girl had short choppy hair taht was light brown. The boy who was obviously the oldest had black long scene hair with a lip peircing that had a chain from his lip to his ear. The first girl was Carolina and was the oldest girl, the second was Makayla and was the third oldest girl, the third was Melanie and was the baby and the boy was Joseph the oldest out of all of them. When they went inside, Johnney was looking for the middle child who went inside with her parents. When he spotted her, he called her over. He turned around telling them that her name was Star, and when she finally towards them. Anne,Anna,and Aicila stared at her face.............

~NYAN CATT RAVE~

MUSTACHE

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
bobbTHEbossBlue99
bobbTHEbossBlue99
StarStarStar
She had a bandage rapped around her mouth then around her left eye. Her right eye was a very darker shade of brown the her other siblings and she had no makeup on. Her hair was a dark shade of brown with a few different colored streaks ,cut into a choppy,short,boy style that was covered with a knitted beanie. She was bigger and taller then her other siblings,but the others were short for their age except for their brother. She did some sign language to Johnney and he sighed. " She said stop calling her Star, its Alaysia or Alley." then he turned and greeted his other cousins. The twins,and Aicila stared at her for a while. They were only a few months older then her,but she looked very mature. Sunddenly Ickio walked up to Alley and hugged her. At first she was surprised but then she softened and hugged him back. "Its great to see you again Aj." He said as he put an arm around her. The girls and Johnney stared at them for a while until his cousins and parents plus his went to the backyard. Ickio pulled Alley into living. Johnney and the girls followed them still staring. They turned on the tv and started watching a scary movie as Alley and Ickio sat on the couch. Johnney watched them tentivaly until Aicila blurted out " What happened to your face." Anne hit her and Anna just shook her head. Johnney looked scared and Ickio looked as calm as Alley was. She turned toward Ickio who nodded his head. She looked up at Johnney as he started to tell the story,starting with "It was the first day of fall and she had just gotten out of school and was heading toward the local park...............

~NYAN CATT RAVE~

MUSTACHE

My Weird Friends

Posted By:
yellowjacket
yellowjacket
Star

"misterrandom1996" wrote:

excited for the rest!
wha 

I LOVE MY LIFE

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos