Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
Bri x33
Bri x33
StarStarStarStar
PART ONE: She left me with nothing. I always knew my sister's life was harder than mine. My mother was always harder on her, she never did well in school, never had a relationship for more than 3 days, and barely had any friends. Not only this, but she blamed herself for my father leaving. Although this never made any sense to me, I never got to ask her why. Last night, my sister killed herself. Untill now, my sister had been my diary. I told her anything, everything, and she never told a soul. But I always knew she was listening. I never noticed those emotional scars until she showed them on her skin. I will never forget my mother's screams, my sisters blood all over her face and hands as she tried to revive her. Her first born. Usually when people kill themselves, they leave a note, or at least show signs of it. My sister never acted any different. But people don't make last minute desicions like these, do they? This drastic? All she left us was this: I'll miss you. But I can't say I don't want to go. This is where any normal person would start the search. But instead I brace myself, and go back into the bathroom, where we found her. As I walk into the room, I find it surprisingly clean. I guess the police have done their work here.. I look eveywhere, and finally I find it. My sister's favorite book, "A Thousand Miles", is sitting next to the shower. I open it up, and find a note. My sister was always looking for a mystery.

Never Give up
Believe in yourself.
Love Never Fails

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Whoa, that was amazing!! You should be a writer. 

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
Bri x33
Bri x33
StarStarStarStar
Thanks! I want to be a journalist.

Never Give up
Believe in yourself.
Love Never Fails

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bri x33" wrote:

Thanks! I want to be a journalist.
You're welcome. (: You defientely should be. 

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
StarStarStarStar
Well written and interesting enough to stay interested until the next part. Nicely done

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

A Thousand Miles

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a splendid story! You should definitely try our your luck as a writer. (:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos