Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi ! My name is Stephanie. I don't actually post alot on this forum thread. I just wanted to make a thread about how to be more active and creative in writing skills. How to create a story into characters, spelling check, and reading skills ect. So if you have any problems in writing your skills please feel free to post about it here ! Thank you. :3

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hi !
My name is Stephanie. I don't actually post alot on this forum thread. I just wanted to make a thread about how to be more active and creative in writing skills. How to create a story into characters, spelling check, and reading skills ect. So if you have any problems in writing your skills please feel free to post about it here !
Thank you.
:3

Anyone ?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hi ! My name is Stephanie. I don't actually post alot on this forum thread. I just wanted to make a thread about how to be more active and creative in writing skills. How to create a story into characters, spelling check, and reading skills ect. So if you have any problems in writing your skills please feel free to post about it here ! Thank you. :3
This is an amazing thread. ♥ Actually I'm writing a plot for my story ^-^.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hi ! My name is Stephanie. I don't actually post alot on this forum thread. I just wanted to make a thread about how to be more active and creative in writing skills. How to create a story into characters, spelling check, and reading skills ect. So if you have any problems in writing your skills please feel free to post about it here ! Thank you. :3
Thanks & awesome ! c:

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

Hi ! My name is Stephanie. I don't actually post alot on this forum thread. I just wanted to make a thread about how to be more active and creative in writing skills. How to create a story into characters, spelling check, and reading skills ect. So if you have any problems in writing your skills please feel free to post about it here ! Thank you. :3
Thanks & awesome ! c:
Welcome! ^-^

play online games

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite NBA team?

Whats your favorite NBA team?

We the Kidz

Why do guys not like taller girls?

latest videos