Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"Jessiecookies" wrote:

### ###### ########. ####### ## ####### ## #### ####. #########, ## ##### ####### ## #############.###.

Stupid filters. xD They dashed out everything in your post.

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
I think this story is awesome....for loads of people....smile

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar

"aroub" wrote:

Thanks.

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar

"-Happy Never After-" wrote:

"aroub" wrote:

Thanks.
No probsmile

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 8            I’m Stronger than you Think

Though out my bullying problem, I have lost my respect, I have been scared, and I just wish it would stop. I never did anything wrong to Ally and Brielle. This year has been like a roller coaster.
        The day after Ally’s revenge, my mom came into my room. She said, “Sweetheart we need to talk. You have been miserable since those girls started bullying you. It’s gotten worse. It’s not just rude words they are saying they are now getting physical with this bullying. They think that you have no confidence anymore so they have decided to torture you. So, I have decided to do something.”
         “I’m trying to, but they keep bullying me,” I said. “Please don’t get involved. I want to solve this on my own.” I said.
           “I’m just trying to help you and give you advice,” my mom replied. “You can’t always need to do stuff on your own.”
     I think about it for a minute. “You’re right. Can you help me?” I ask.
          “Of course,” said my mom and she smiled. She called the school about the problem. She then looked up and called Brielle and Ally’s moms. From what I heard their moms were not happy.
          I guess that is the only good news about having your mom step in, because when she finished making a bunch of calls, she told me that Ally and Brielle are coming over for a sleepover.
          When I got that news, I was shocked. Why would my mother do that?!?!?! Didn’t she understand that those girls were BULLYING me. Sometimes I don’t understand why parents get involved.

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
Yes you should totally enter! We have this Gallery 111 thing at my school and the top 10 people's art thats gets voted in gets made into a card and the person in 1st place gets their piece hung up in a gallery. This year the gallery is one of my friends grandfathers.

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey guys! It's Anna (-Happy.Never.After-). I got a new account. I am thinking about continuing MPB, what do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I?

Posted By:
Jingles429
Jingles429
StarStar

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:

Hey guys! It's Anna (-Happy.Never.After-). I got a new account. I am thinking about continuing MPB, what do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I?
OMG yes i loved happy never after great book please come back

From Alessandra
★☆★

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jingles429" wrote:

"Lyrics.Are.My.Story" wrote:

OMG yes i loved happy never after great book please come back

Happy Never After isn't the name of the book. Happy Never After is the account I had before this one. Makeup, Prettiness, and Bullies is the name of the book. :3

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
That's good.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite book?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos