Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN Deep in the sky, sunshine’s glow Deep in the sky, the strong winds blow Deep in the ocean, the fishes dance Deep in the ocean, the waters glance Deep in my heart, I know I love Deep in my heart, it’s like a torn glove Patience, goodwill are all in me For I know that my heart is free.   My heart is like a little feather Dancing, curling in whichever weather My heart is not like a piece of metal Even if it is, it should not be fatal I should be a kind and willing messenger Of God, in the heaven’s train, as an Angel passenger.  Please tell me how you liked it :3

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN

Posted By:
ronesh321
ronesh321
Star
when the,sky is blue inever liked to die inever never watched a heart being pieces they never watched me as iam a friend thats good the god is with me. inever tried to live iam going to be a good persion and pray to god for my beautiful love.

ican make many good poems iknow any songs just connect me to make any poems or song

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN Deep in the sky, sunshine’s glow Deep in the sky, the strong winds blow Deep in the ocean, the fishes dance Deep in the ocean, the waters glance Deep in my heart, I know I love Deep in my heart, it’s like a torn glove Patience, goodwill are all in me For I know that my heart is free.   My heart is like a little feather Dancing, curling in whichever weather My heart is not like a piece of metal Even if it is, it should not be fatal I should be a kind and willing messenger Of God, in the heaven’s train, as an Angel passenger.  Please tell me how you liked it :3
Good poem.

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"Super-Girl16" wrote:

Its good x'] 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

ON THE TRACKS OF HEAVEN

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. (:

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

I thought we just friend...

speak about the above user