Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Can You Read This Paragraph?

Posted By:
Smidch
Smidch
StarStar

I was wianlkg dwon the setet wehn I saw a rlealy lnog bancrh hniangg dwon form a tlal tere. I nalery hit my haed on it! Lciluky, I dkuecd jsut in tmie. Atefr I psead the sarcy sictk, I treund dwon the alely way taht lades to my husoe. Wlel, oaky, its not eatlcxy my rael hmoe, toguhh I rnet it form a loacl vlailger who lveis a cpolue of stetres form me. I koknecd on the door and wiaetd for the psoern taht lveis bloew me to awnesr. I wiaetd a lnog tmie but tehre was no awnesr. I got cfusoend! Sduelndy tehre was a srcaem bhiend me! I truend aonuerd but tehre was nonoe tehre.....

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltretes in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whtouit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wolhe. Azinamg huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I'm a KillJoy. You ain't gonna change me.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yush but it took longer then if it was spelt with the letters not mixed up 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
StarStarStarStar
Yes i can but it was difficult when all of the letter were mixed up.

Hi

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos