Back left
Back right

Go back to sleep, America, your government has it all under control.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
b-b-b-b-b-b-but i dont want to sleep Embarrassed

??

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

They keep on trying to infringing on peoples rights while being owned by other group of people.

Now they want to grasp on the only thing humans have of free speech and that's the internet.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"linkin park00" wrote:

thats just idiotic we have the right to priviacy thats in our constitution the government is not aloud right to our personal files recordes or anything like that unless they have a warrent wich i would bet my life that they dont have

I agree. 

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of
us. Someday I will be strong enough, to lift not one, but both of us smile

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"SuperPutin" wrote:

They keep on trying to infringing on peoples rights while being owned by other group of people.

Now they want to grasp on the only thing humans have of free speech and that's the internet.

The country where I live does that too. They're grasping our freedom of speech by trying to create the cybercrime law which states that whenever you do something wrong or offensive for the goverment in the internet you'll be put in jail. Oligarch president is doing this stupid stuff to prevent showing the bad things he and his families did, people's opinion are manipulated  by the media which is so biased. AH WE NEED FREEDOM.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity